PDA

View Full Version : Got 3bet with AQ hit tptk what now?

JP9
02-19-2007, 05:53 PM
He's been pretty agro but only been playing for about 10hands, no stats.

I dont know if he would play a draw like this yet, other then that to me there wasn't much I beat. If i do call the turn, There's a good chance he is shoving the river.

Full Tilt Poker
$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
2 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
Hero (BTN): $56.4
SB: $34.15

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.35, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $4</font>, Hero calls $3

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif ($8, 2 players)
<font color="red">SB bets $4</font>, Hero calls $4

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif [7/images/graemlins/heart.gif] ($16, 2 players)
<font color="red">SB bets $10</font>, [i]Hero??

Rollos
02-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Your heads up with TPGK, this is a strong hand. Shove the turn.

AceLuby
02-19-2007, 05:57 PM
You don't have TPTK BTW. This looks like JJ+/AK IMO. What was your plan on the flop? Hope to hit one of your 3 queens and stack him? I think you need to raise the flop. If re-raised you can more confidently throw this, but as it stands we don't know how strong his hand is. He could easily two barrell KK/QQ if he thinks you'll fold. Your hand is essentially a bluff catcher only now.

Hank Scorpio
02-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Just call. Pushing the turn is such terrible advice.

Rollos
02-19-2007, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just call. Pushing the turn is such terrible advice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um why? I think a turn push gets more value out of flush draws and lower pairs and villians already commited half of his stack so why not just get it in now?

Hank Scorpio
02-19-2007, 06:32 PM
I thought this was 50 NL. Calling on the turn is committing you anyway, so you should either push or fold. I'm folding as I think villian has AK.