PDA

View Full Version : UB Bonus now only $350???

Tiburon
02-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Check out the UB home page (http://ultimatebet.com) it now says their bonus is only 100% up to $350 instead of $650. WTF??

Stake Monster
02-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Wow, I deposited 500 yesterday and it was still up to 650.00.

fraac
02-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Rapidly changing market. They can afford to.

canarymofo
02-20-2007, 01:31 PM
That serves me right for being a lazy ass and not registering in UB in the past year, goddamn me

SnappyJoe
02-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Heh I just got my bonus for 650$ four days ago... good timing.

Tiburon
02-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Does anybody think this means they will also have less frequent or smaller reload bonuses? I was just about to sign up there and I'm going to anyway cuz of rakeback and the points promo, but the bonus and reloads are nice also.

teh_mewse
02-21-2007, 05:51 AM
my friend was crapping himself when he saw it was changed to 350.. but he deposited and got the 650. Luck?

MURK
02-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I just deposited $600 there now, thinking the bonus was only $350 and my account's showing pending bonus as $600.

It's greedy to for me to feel slightly hard done by, right?

LouisCyphre
02-21-2007, 06:32 PM
After reading teh_mewse's post I quickly signed up with UB via a rakeback affiliate that still advertised the old bonus.
I also received $650 pending bonus dollars after making the appropriate deposit.

(I was really annoyed when I put off signing up for UB for a week and then read the original post)

canarymofo
02-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah, it seems the 650$ is still available but I'd rush the signups.
I signed up my girlfriend today and got the 650.

SuperPokerJedi
02-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Nice play guys!

newOcean
02-21-2007, 11:25 PM
how did you guys deposit on ub? i heard that if your credit card gets restricted, you can simply call ub and they will manually put your funds through, only catch is that your bank may call you to verify the transaction.

grando
02-21-2007, 11:34 PM
this software is the worst of any site that I've played on

I seriously can't play here

Tiburon
02-21-2007, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it seems the 650$ is still available but I'd rush the signups.
I signed up my girlfriend today and got the 650.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good to hear. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my check from a prima room before I can deposit there, so anyone making a new deposit on UB please keep us updated on the status.

Scotty_12
02-22-2007, 05:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody think this means they will also have less frequent or smaller reload bonuses? I was just about to sign up there and I'm going to anyway cuz of rakeback and the points promo, but the bonus and reloads are nice also.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you sign up on ub with a rakeback site, do you get their advertised rakeback % as well as the same amount from the 'ultimatepoints for cash' promotion ?

Bobo Fett
02-22-2007, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you sign up on ub with a rakeback site, do you get their advertised rakeback % as well as the same amount from the 'ultimatepoints for cash' promotion ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter who you sign up with, you should always get the inital sign-up bonus and the points for cash promo.

Suigin406
02-22-2007, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jee, i always liked their software for the most part...

yea, while the offer is now at 350, they've always been slow with this kind of stuff (note the complaints that people still haven't received their tourney dollars from previous deposits), so take a shot guys...

Stake Monster
02-22-2007, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I think it's one of the best around, mainly because it deals cards VERY fast. I put in 2x the hands on UB than on FTP or DR. Also, they have the best bonuses by far.

MURK
02-22-2007, 03:27 PM
US players looking to sign up will probably want to read this, doesn't sound too good

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...p;vc=1&nt=3 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=9274997&page=0&fpart=1&v c=1&nt=3)

csuf_gambl0o0r
02-22-2007, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how did you guys deposit on ub? i heard that if your credit card gets restricted, you can simply call ub and they will manually put your funds through, only catch is that your bank may call you to verify the transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just called them like 5 times, each and every time i get a message saying this is not a working number... UB = BUSTO?!?!?!

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post9290470 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=9290470&an=0&page=0#Post 9290470)

bkkdude
02-28-2007, 04:37 AM
call the 1 866 605 0311 number and listen to the offer of 100% up to 650$. deposit and then get frustrated when they wont honor it.

this is what i did. when is the nex t reload, they are due for one

ThorKGB
02-28-2007, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This must be a joke, right?

csuf_gambl0o0r
02-28-2007, 07:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when is the nex t reload, they are due for one

[/ QUOTE ]

the bonus clears so slowly, who needs another reload anyways.

now i remember why i stopped playing on UB awhile back. and i hate how it releases bit by bit, i want 1 lump sum damn it.

bkkdude
02-28-2007, 01:55 PM
update, ub did eventually honor their phone reload bonus on my 3 accounts. it took a lot of emailing.

ub bonus is not ez to clear if you play one or 2 tables. it is a dream cum true for multitablers, even at small limits.

you want a bonus that doesnt clear at all try absolute bonus. they seem to offer it everyday but it is worthless to the small player. thats why i dont play there anymore.

nimajneb
02-28-2007, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
now i remember why i stopped playing on UB awhile back. and i hate how it releases bit by bit, i want 1 lump sum damn it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the heck would you prefer a lump sum? Makes no sense to me.

Pudor
03-05-2007, 03:04 PM
From the UB site:

Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.

What does this mean? Is it possible to withdraw your money from UB before the bonus dollars credit is zero again? If you do, are the remaining bonus dollars void or also the bonus dollars already converted into cash?

dlk9s
03-05-2007, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From the UB site:

Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.

What does this mean? Is it possible to withdraw your money from UB before the bonus dollars credit is zero again? If you do, are the remaining bonus dollars void or also the bonus dollars already converted into cash?

[/ QUOTE ]

UB bonuses do not expire. You can deposit, not play there for months, and the bonus will still be pending.

The wording of what UB is saying is a bit confusing, but I take it to mean that if you just deposit every time there is a reload bonus, then cashout most/all of your deposit immediately, in an effort to simply build up your pending bonus account, UB has the right to take away your bonus. You would be flagged as a bonus abuser.

The wording makes it sound like once you actually receive the bonus money, that you have to play more or else they will take the money back, but I don't think that's what they mean.

Basically, don't just deposit, withdraw, deposit, withdraw, just to get bonuses. Deposit, get your bonus credited, and play.

Pudor
03-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Okay, so withdrawing after a few weeks, even if your bonus account is still above zero, is no problem I presume?

Stan Loh
03-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Changing ultimate points to cash is only for a limited time?

Bobo Fett
03-05-2007, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Changing ultimate points to cash is only for a limited time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, just until Thursday. Then on Friday, it'll just be until next Thursday. Then next Friday, it'll just be until the next Thursday. Anyone see the pattern?

It's been that way for a few months, hopefully it continues...no reason to believe it's coming to an end yet. I imagine they'll just surprise us by ending it one day.

Bonesy
03-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I emailed UB support about the points for cash program because it was listed as ending in Feb I believe and they said it is no longer happening.

Bobo Fett
03-06-2007, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I emailed UB support about the points for cash program because it was listed as ending in Feb I believe and they said it is no longer happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

???

From the website:

----------
Point conversion applies only to the points earned between 12:01am on Friday, March 2 nd and 11:59pm on Thursday, March 8 th. Points earned prior to the above period will not be converted to cash as part of this week’s promotion.
----------

So it's definitely on past Feb. Let us know if you hear something, though.

Bonesy
03-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was at work so I couldn't look at the site. They seemed to have changed the dates. Thanks again.

Stan Loh
03-06-2007, 09:26 PM
I hope it doesn't end now. I am just thinking of building a bankroll there now.

Cubicle
03-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Anyone deposited recently for the first time? Is it still crediting the $600?

yoshi86
03-08-2007, 01:06 PM
That really sucks. I would probably end up leaving UB if they ended the points for cash promo.