PDA

View Full Version : flop 2 pair, turn flush hits...

halperin
02-19-2007, 12:18 PM
is there anything ic an do here? do i just auto check fold turn when flush hits ;/ he did quick call on flop so i kinda thought he had flush draw.

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $22.70
MP: $23.65
CO: $72.10
Hero (BTN): $49.90
SB: $75.7
BB: $23.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> J/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG calls $0.50, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls $2

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($5.75, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, UTG calls $4

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [2/images/graemlins/heart.gif] ($13.75, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $11</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises all in to $16.20</font>, Hero calls $5.20

<font color="black">River:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif [6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] ($46.15, 2 players)
No action

AceLuby
02-19-2007, 12:39 PM
I would probably check behind on the turn. You are either WA or WB, c/f on a heart river and call a decent bet on a non-heart river. I would also bet $5 on the flop, but that's nitty.

matrix
02-19-2007, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i thought he had flush draw.

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [2/images/graemlins/heart.gif]

[/ QUOTE ]

does not compute.

If you put him on the flush draw - what in the name of hell are you doing betting it for him when it hits?

check behind and pray to boat up - he'll call his stack off on the river to your boat ad think he xpert slow played you (at least until they ship the pot to you /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

If you make a read - *USE IT*...

check behind turn - call a small river bet to keep him honest, fold to a decent river bet, or check behind again if he gives you the chance and take the cheap SD.