PDA

View Full Version : 100NL SH 77 against weak maniak

iSUCKyouOUT
02-17-2007, 05:32 PM
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

SB ($99)
BB ($100)
UTG ($126.75)
MP :#A500AF(Villain)/ ($115.15)
CO ($253.60)
Hero ($95.50)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP :#A500AF(Villain)/ raises to $2</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to $8</font>, Hero calls $8, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP :#A500AF(Villain)/ calls $6.

Flop: ($25.50) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Villain bets $5</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $20</font>, Villain calls $15.

Turn: ($65.50) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Villain bets $10</font>, Hero calls $10.

Villain bets $15, Hero calls $15

Is it me or is the converter have some bad conversions?

Back to the hand. Villain i called him a weak maniak in the title not sure if that's correct, but plays virtually every hand (80% PF) limping in, when he raises he does have a good hand hand and when he miniraises PF he has A/x (at least what i seen so far, which was only around 100 hands). Postflop he rarely folds, betting weakly into initial raisers with weak hands and calling draws.

I find 7/7 and plan to re-raise 4x his bet, unfortunately for me a good player on the CO does exactly what i had in mind. Ok i decide to call, maybe not a great call but i want to see a flop this time.

Flop comes a K and i put the CO on an A/K or at least a decent pocket so i decide to give up. Villain maniak puts in a 1/5 pot bet, i put him on A/x so i figure he hit his 6, maybe along with a flushdraw. CO suddenly folds so i'm back to where i wanted to be. I decide to reraise 4x his bet thinking i woud take it but then he calls. I'm alittle surprised but he doesn't lay down very quickly, same goes with MP top kicker.

Turn is a safe card and he bets out weak again 1/5 of pot, i call. Alright from this point i have to be honest that flopcall did put me off alittle. According to my notes he would have MP but it might be suited and that's why he didn't fold my RR. I decide to just call (i'm not too happy about my call), river is a terrible card but he doesn't value bet he will make it big when he hits so therefore i call again.

Long story. I'm uncertain especially on the turn.