PDA

View Full Version : Quick "which site next" question

mack848
02-17-2007, 12:46 PM
I know that I SHOULD be able to find the help I need using search, but I have given up after 20 minutes. So . .

I am looking for a new site to get a big sign-up bonus (and RB?).

I have accounts at Party, Full Tilt, Pacific and a couple of Crypto's. I also played Empire a year or two back.

I play ~20k hands a month of $50 and $100 NL Full Ring (6-9 tabling).

I need a site that allows you to play at least 5-6 tables.

I am in Europe, so have no funding trouble.

Which site would you recommend?

Marwan
02-17-2007, 06:32 PM
hmm, UB has a $650 sign-up bonus and around 30% RB, plus I think they have a points for cash type deal too.. i'd go with that

WhatDoesCallMean
02-17-2007, 07:09 PM
some of the 6x-9x Ongame sites perhaps?

RedKings and Tower Gaming seem to be the flavour of the month over BW way.

RedKings have a $250 7x and $500 8x bonus and Tower Gaming have $200 9x bonus. Also some kind of $300 bonus available for Tower but i havent seen anything on the site about it.

RedKings also have a nifty $10 bonus for being dealt Red pocket Kings and a $50 bonus if they lose after going to showdown.

i have no idea of clearance rates at NL tho as im strictly a minbet donk /images/graemlins/cool.gif

of course, there may very well be much better bonuses out there now but those are my next two so thought id share /images/graemlins/smile.gif

teh_mewse
02-17-2007, 08:13 PM
definitely UB

guillaumezur
02-17-2007, 08:39 PM
rake back on one side for ub or eurobet, bonus on the other with multiple sites

BigBadBabar
02-17-2007, 09:32 PM
ub has rakeback, bonus, and points for cash (extra rb/bonus basically). combined i'm sure they beat any other site out there right now.

Ray Of Light
02-17-2007, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know that I SHOULD be able to find the help I need using search, but I have given up after 20 minutes. So . .

I am looking for a new site to get a big sign-up bonus (and RB?).

I have accounts at Party, Full Tilt, Pacific and a couple of Crypto's. I also played Empire a year or two back.

I play ~20k hands a month of $50 and $100 NL Full Ring (6-9 tabling).

I need a site that allows you to play at least 5-6 tables.

I am in Europe, so have no funding trouble.

Which site would you recommend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Betsafe $1000 sign-up bonus (also search around, there is a 30% rakeback deal for this poker room).

They are on the crypto network too, so their software should be familiar...