PDA

View Full Version : New UB tournament $$ reload

carguy
02-16-2007, 05:04 PM
We’re giving away 10% of your next deposit in Tournament Dollars. Just Deposit $50 or more using Visa, Mastercard, ePassporte, Moneygram or Wire Transfer between 6pm ET Friday, February 16th and 11:59pm ET Sunday, February 18th and you’ll get 10% of your deposit in Tournament Dollars (to a maximum bonus of $50). Act fast – this offer won’t last long!

http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/free_tournament_dollars.html

carguy
02-16-2007, 07:28 PM
I just deposited to take advantage of this, and of course, UB didn't credit me the bonus $$. So just like last time you may have to email support to get you tourney $$.

Good thing UB support is so lightning fast /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Kooox
02-16-2007, 11:32 PM
so neteller won´t do the trick, right?

dlk9s
02-16-2007, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so neteller won´t do the trick, right?

[/ QUOTE ]\

Correct. The point of the promo is to get people to use other payment methods.

bigtummy
02-17-2007, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just deposited to take advantage of this, and of course, UB didn't credit me the bonus $$. So just like last time you may have to email support to get you tourney $$.

Good thing UB support is so lightning fast /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited 500$ and emailed the support several hours ago.
I have not received the tournament dollars yet. UB support
is not "so lightning fast".

carguy
02-17-2007, 04:01 AM
They credited my account within two hours... I expected two days.

I don't understand why they can't get their promos right. This is the second time they've done this promo, it can't be that hard.

Somescum
02-17-2007, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why they can't get their promos right. This is the second time they've done this promo, it can't be that hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have T$ left from last time? I haven't had time to spend them yet. Hopeing they won't bitch about it... Or perhaps I should just play a few sng's today and deposit for the new $50 tomorrow.

Longy
02-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Im going to give this a miss. Good luck to all who do deposit took me a week to get my tournament dollars last time after several emails.

gila
02-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Just deposited, no bonus awarded yet; go figure.

tautomer
02-17-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm not sure if the T$ bonuses stack so you guys might want to check that out.

JackWhite
02-17-2007, 03:21 PM
I deposited and they credited $40 under "Tournament dollars" in the cashier, but I just played a SNG and they took the money from my regular account. My $40 is still in tourney dollars. For those who have taken advantage of this bonus before, how does it work? Shouldn't they have subtracted the buy-in from the tourney dollars?

carguy
02-17-2007, 03:29 PM
When you register for the sitngo or tourney a little box appears to confirm you want to register. You need to "pull down the arrow" on the side of the box where the buy in amount is. Then you will then have a choice of cash or the tourney $$

JackWhite
02-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Thank you for the info. Appreciated.

carguy
02-17-2007, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have T$ left from last time? I haven't had time to spend them yet. Hopeing they won't bitch about it... Or perhaps I should just play a few sng's today and deposit for the new $50 tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have $40 left from last time and they credited me after my email, so they don't seem to care...and they are stackable.

dynacraze
02-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Where does it show your tournament dollars in the cashier page? I dont see it

JackWhite
02-17-2007, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where does it show your tournament dollars in the cashier page? I dont see it

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is on the right side in the center. Right under "Review/Canel payouts." If you don't see it there, it probably means they didn't credit you the bonus yet. You will have to e-mail support.

dynacraze
02-17-2007, 05:06 PM
okay. By any chance do you know how much visa charges you for using the visa credit card to make a deposit? i deposited 500 for the 50 tournament dollar bonus and heard that it is 3.9 percent? Also, i read on the credit card site that if you use the credit card even though it is restricted, you get charged 65-100 dollars?

i had the restricted message but i still could deposit and called that ub number. I got my deposit in and not sure if i will get some crazy fee. thx.

sixers030409
02-18-2007, 07:42 PM
i deposited for this promo yesterday and i am still awaiting being credited for this promo. Anyone else not recieve the tournement dollars?

Stake Monster
02-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Deposited earlier today, emailed them but nothing yet.

JLaw
02-18-2007, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It took me well over a week to get mine last time around; I'd recommend pinging them every couple days until they credit your account properly.

Jeff

Stake Monster
02-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Will do. I wonder why they can't make it automatic when you deposit.

Stake Monster
02-19-2007, 07:59 PM
I emailed them again and just got it.

chigger
02-19-2007, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deposited yesterday e-mailed them last night. Still nothing.... why am I not surprised?

JLaw
02-19-2007, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deposited yesterday e-mailed them last night. Still nothing.... why am I not surprised?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, it only took 36 hours to get a reply and get it fixed this time. They must have hired a new monkey to push the "credit this account" button within the last couple weeks.

At the rate other rooms are leaving the US market, I'm probably going to be playing off the mountain of stacked bonuses and tournament dollars waiting for me at UB. Sigh.
The apocalypse is here for US players.

Jeff

jonyy6788
02-20-2007, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the rate other rooms are leaving the US market

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you talking about.....

Stake Monster
02-20-2007, 02:59 AM
The gay thing about these TDs is that they don't round up. I spent 5.30 Tds from my 50 and I have 44 left.

provee
02-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Does anyone know if they are planning to do this promotion again?

Nick-Zack
02-27-2007, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if they are planning to do this promotion again?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will ask my magic 8 ball and get back to you. Seriously how do you think anyone here would know and if they did don't you think they would have said something already?

carguy
03-01-2007, 07:30 PM
I ended up being charged a $5.97 "FEE FOR CASH EQUIVALENT TRANSACTION" which is 1% of the $597. CDN I had to pay for $500. US dollars. That was with a PC financial no fee mastercard. Not sure if they treated it a cash advance as I paid it off within a day or two.

It would be great to hear what the other CC companies are charging so we could find the one with the lowest charges.