PDA

View Full Version : Funny email dialogue with Absolute

banana182
02-13-2007, 04:13 PM
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE I RECEIVED:

----- Original Message -----
From: Absolute Poker
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:21 am
Subject: Bonus Money at Absolute Poker
To: "SCOTTR@UWOSH.EDU" <scottr@uwosh.edu>

Dear BANANA182

First and foremost, we want to thank you for choosing to play at Absolute Poker! We realize that you have a choice when making the decision to play online poker and we appreciate you selecting Absolute Poker.

This is a friendly reminder to let you know that you currently have $22.50 awaiting release from your Pending Account at Absolute Poker. These pending bonus funds will expire on 2007-02-20 if they have not been converted to your available cash balance by following the steps described below.

It`s easy to earn bonus money at Absolute Poker! Simply play in either our ring games or our tournaments and the funds will be converted as you earn points for playing in raked hands and as you contribute to tournament buy in fees. For each hand that you play in (that is raked $0.50 or more and you must see the flop) and for each $1.00 in tournament buy in fee that you pay, you will receive 1 point towards the release of your bonus money. Once you have reached 75 points, $10 will be transferred from your pending bonus account to your available cash balance.

Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this process or the expiration of your funds or if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Good luck at the tables & thank you for playing at Absolute Poker!

Sincerely,
Team Absolute

HERE IS MY RESPONSE TO THEIR EMAIL: