PDA

View Full Version : Texas Hold em Shootout Strategy

Charlotte79
02-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi there,

I'm looking for the strategy for the Texas Hold em Shootout but no luck so far. Can anyone help pls?

sonneti
02-10-2007, 11:08 AM
http://wizardofodds.com/texasshootout

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Charlotte79
02-10-2007, 11:30 AM
hm, I'm sure I've checked there but couldn't find it lol thanks

It seems there are different variations of Texas Shootout game. This strategy for this game is different than the one in Paddypower, I think. And I'm looking for a strategy for this game in Paddypower.

Ray Of Light
02-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Personally, I don't trust the randomness of the cards on this game. However, PaddyPower have offered a strategy guide for the game which can be found somewhere on their site.

But play at your own peril... there have been posts on other forums about the wild variance of the game. So my advice would be that, for now, play video poker to clear the paddy power bonus instead.

beating nero
02-11-2007, 11:25 AM
From my experiance last year this game is totally fixed. I would watch the bots hit amazing hands time and time again with my mouth open in amazement!!

Charlotte79
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Yes, you're absolutely right, it seems the game is fixed. A friend of mine told me that he had 49 lost games in a row which is 1:1 000 000....just unbelievable /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

kypreanus
02-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Wow I would enjoy to see WoO take a look at this game and if indeed the game is fixed then something should be done.. I have always thought that this is "the real deal" and it is random, but if not them I'm amazed and it's a scam.

If it is advertised as a real Texas Hold Em game (the only difference that is against bots) then it should be random. Period.