PDA

View Full Version : how important are your HUDs?

.KeviN.
02-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Ive been multitabling ~4 50 nl tables at UB which does not have auto import HHs. I havent been using PT since Ive been there and im missing it. When multitabling in the micros how much do you guys really on your HUD stats? Ive been playin at UB for awhile so I forget what its like. Since the games are prob the softest Ive played (compared to AP and FT) I'm plannin on stayin here for awhile. Do you think its +EV to change sites so i can use PT again and if so, what sites?

CrazyEyez
02-09-2007, 06:57 PM
You can use PT and HUDs at UB. I haven't played there in awhile, but when I did, you had to use a third party HH grabber. Or maybe PAHUD did it for you. Anyway, it's def possible.

Hank Scorpio
02-09-2007, 07:07 PM
All I can say is this. I never used PT with HUD before last week while 10 tabling .25/.50 at FT and was a consistent winner. While I'm sure it definetely helps, it isn't needed.

Montezuma21
02-09-2007, 07:17 PM
you have to open the HH windows and PAHUD will import automatically.

you're welcome.

SCBielski
02-09-2007, 07:27 PM
I play $25NL on UB, and will shortly be moving up to $50NL. PT and HUD definately work on UB and I have been using them for a while. They are definately worth the $25, BUY IT.

.KeviN.
02-09-2007, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can use PT and HUDs at UB. I haven't played there in awhile, but when I did, you had to use a third party HH grabber. Or maybe PAHUD did it for you. Anyway, it's def possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have GT+...would a HH grabber work for it? I searched the internet threads but couldnt find anything, if anybody has a link thatd be great.

CrazyEyez
02-09-2007, 10:09 PM
GT+ is way old school. Test drive PokerAce. You can try it for free. No one has ever regretted buying it.