PDA

View Full Version : Any idea when the approx. next Party bonus is?

Burdzthewurd
01-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I need to cashout, and would prefer to be eligible for the next bonus not cashing out in the 14-day cycle of doom. I know it's likely a Thursday, dates?

krazyace5
01-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Next Thursday...

MuckinWinners
01-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Wasn't Empires' bonuses on Thursdays?? I thought Partys' bonuses were on Tuesdays, or was that MultiPokers'. Now I'm confused.

CalvinTy
01-03-2006, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wasn't Empires' bonuses on Thursdays?? I thought Partys' bonuses were on Tuesdays, or was that MultiPokers'. Now I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh.. now I am not 100% sure, but I think Party was Thursdays because I remma many times I would wait until "last day of bonus period to deposit" and it was usually Wednesday evenings, so yep, Thursday being 1st day...

Though, would we really see a CODE bonus at Party from now on anyway? I wonder...

* CalvinTy

excession
01-03-2006, 05:37 PM
well they will probably do one when Stars overtakes them as no. 1 site /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MaxSquat
01-03-2006, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh.. now I am not 100% sure, but I think Party was Thursdays because I remma many times I would wait until "last day of bonus period to deposit" and it was usually Wednesday evenings, so yep, Thursday being 1st day...

Though, would we really see a CODE bonus at Party from now on anyway? I wonder...

* CalvinTy

[/ QUOTE ]

No reload anytime soon.... my sources tells me that they'll be doing a scratch n' sniff promo along with a weather promo too

theben
01-03-2006, 05:46 PM
did that already happen

AngusThermopyle
01-03-2006, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my sources tells me that they'll be doing a scratch n' sniff promo

[/ QUOTE ]

Curry

lxdx
01-04-2006, 08:04 PM
So is the 14 day withdrawl ban from the 1st day of the bonus or last day? i.e., if I cash out today (Wed. the 4th), will I get the bonus offer and be able to deposit for the bonus on Wed. the 18th?