PDA

View Full Version : 50NL- KK but I want him to put me on AK

Imrahil
02-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Villain is unkown at this moment.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

CO ($49.45)
Hero ($53.45)
SB ($50.25)
BB ($30)
UTG ($88.70)
MP ($57.90)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $2</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $7</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP calls $5.

Flop: ($14.75) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $9</font>, MP calls $9.

Turn: ($32.75) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, Hero checks

I know it's a little bit dangerous because of the two hearts but his range is more likely TT+ and if I check and bet a decent river, I should be able to get a call from villain. I'm just not sure if I bet the turn villain will pay me off with JJ or QQ.

barryc83
02-08-2007, 11:36 AM
I like this line against a player that you feel is good, not an unknown. An unknown will felt QQ/JJ here all day and even the occasional Tx or 55-88. I'd be looking to take an unknown to valuetown here. Bet bet bet bc they cant fold.

Now, say I was you in this hand with KK and you are MP. Yes, I've played with you on stars and know that youre a TAG. I like this line bc I know that if I bet the turn here you're gonna fold QQ/JJ assuming youre not tilting or something. If I check the turn and the river is another low card, you're either gonna lead the river for value with an overpair or c/c the river with an overpair. Also, if you lead and I raise AI youre gonna have to call. I like your thinking, but not against an unknown.

Imrahil
02-08-2007, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I like this line against a player that you feel is good, not an unknown. An unknown will felt QQ/JJ here all day and even the occasional Tx or 55-88. I'd be looking to take an unknown to valuetown here. Bet bet bet bc they cant fold.

Now, say I was you in this hand with KK and you are MP. Yes, I've played with you on stars and know that youre a TAG. I like this line bc I know that if I bet the turn here you're gonna fold QQ/JJ assuming youre not tilting or something. If I check the turn and the river is another low card, you're either gonna lead the river for value with an overpair or c/c the river with an overpair. Also, if you lead and I raise AI youre gonna have to call. I like your thinking, but not against an unknown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're probably right here. I usually assume anyone with a normal stack is decent. PM me with your PS s/n.