PDA

View Full Version : Email from vegas247 -.25c or greater for raked hand to count.

checkmate36
02-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Dear xxxxxx

First and foremost, we want to thank you for choosing to play at Vegas Poker 24/7! We realize that you have a choice when making the decision to play online poker and we appreciate you selecting Vegas Poker 24/7.

This is a friendly reminder to let you know that you currently have $75.00 awaiting release from your Pending Account at Vegas Poker 24/7. These pending bonus funds will expire on 2007-02-21 if they have not been converted to your available cash balance by following the steps described below.

Simply play in either our ring games or our tournaments and the funds will be converted as you earn points for playing in raked hands and as you contribute to tournament buy in fees. For each hand that you play in (that is raked $0.25 or more) and for each $1.00 in tournament buy in fee that you pay, you will receive 1 point towards the release of your bonus money. Once you have reached 100 points, $10 will be transferred from your pending bonus account to your available cash balance.

Feel free to email us at Cashier@vegaspoker247.com if you have any questions regarding this process or the expiration of your funds or if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Good luck at the tables & thank you for playing at Vegas Poker 24/7!

Sincerely,

Jessica Cooper

Team Vegas Poker 24/7 ~ Vegas Poker 24/7 Cashier

I sent them a reply asking if .25c was the correct rake amount for a hand to qualify but as of yet no response. Is this a screw up or does .25c count??

dlk9s
02-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Seems like a form e-mail that has never been updated. From their site:

...for each raked hand (minimum rake of $0.50) you play (you must see the flop) you will receive 1 point, and you will receive 1 point for each $1 of tournament buy-in fee.

At 75 points $10 will be transferred from your Pending Bonus account to your cash account. Money in your pending account will expire 60 days from the time it was awarded unless it has been transferred to your real money account by meeting the hands played requirements.

checkmate36
02-07-2007, 06:37 PM
I thought maybe they lost too many customers and had to make a change.

Thanks for the info.

mmmpoker
02-07-2007, 07:55 PM
[censored] Vegas 247... They screwed me on rake...I cleared over 300 bucks in total rake in 14 days and they credited my (well known) rakeback provider with 47 dollars....Vegas gave some [censored] about it not being linked correctly (at their end) like I give a [censored]...If they had the decency to backdate their stuffup 10 days from when I started playing there, they'd still have me as a client...

I've moved back to Crypto... I'm happy and I presume so is Interpoker....

checkmate36
02-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Here is the response I recieved...

Dear Mr. xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

As you know, in order to be eligible for the February Free $10 Promotion, you must make your initial, first time deposit at VegasPoker247 and play 100 raked hands during the month of February.

Your account will be credited with $10 cash within 24 hours.

With $0.50 of rake we mean, any real money hand that generates $0.50 of rake or more. In order to collect at least $0.50 rake on a hand the pot should be at least $10 and you must be present at the time the "Flop is dealt" (remember no flop no drop), considering that the rake is a 5% of that pot.

Hands must be completed before February 28th, 2007, at midnight Eastern.

For further information please visit the link below

I wrote to them saying that I will pass on their site. Stupid [censored].