PDA

View Full Version : Seriously tilted and i think im getting pushed around.

ImprovinNewbie
02-07-2007, 05:54 PM
both players arent horrible but my cbets are getting picked off like no bodies business. im tilted as hell from the last few days of sickness and was thinking about quiting.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $26.20
UTG+1: $13.55
CO: $13.30
Button: $9.80
SB: $11.15
Hero: $12.20

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif
2 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $0.4</font>, CO calls, SB calls.

Flop: K/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($1.2, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $1.2</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $2.4</font>, SB calls, <font color="#cc0000">

im thinking about folding but something says BS. my kicker might be good or they are both drawing. seriously what is the going on.

LOwrestling2001
02-07-2007, 05:58 PM
at these limits, i really believe that, when people people call your cbets, they've hit something, and often times, especially on a flop like this, they've hit and are not minraising you with air. this is not a hand you want to be raising from the big blind, because if CO calls you, you will be playing OOP. and if you do choose to squeeze with it, and you get raised on the flop, probably need to dump the hand.

kaz2107
02-07-2007, 05:58 PM
VERY rarely is A9 going to win a big hand for u. especially if u hit only tpwk. a call here is ok as long as villian is rather aggro and has been getting cbet by u a few times recently. if u call the minraise on the flop u have to fold the turn if he makes another strong bet and u lose control of the pot in n e way. if u dont think u can call a minraise on the flop and dump the hand on the turn or river because u r tilted or wutever folding on the flop is fine as well

Angrymoog
02-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Fold the flop.

As others stated, not a good hand to raise out of position. You could have checked, and gotten to play a smaller pot, which is best OOP.

I have been where you are now, thinking that I'm getting pushed around and played back at. Dont let it tilt you. There will simply be times where you are outflopped consistantly. You just have to suck it up, and try not to do anything stupid until you get the hands to play a big pot. (sometimes I still manage to donk off chips trying to regain momentum, but its just bad play. be patient)