PDA

View Full Version : Party and Empire

Manchild84
02-07-2007, 05:51 PM
So I want to sign up for Empire, but I've got a Party account, and the software installed on this PC. Don't really have access to another PC.

Am I good to sign up as long as I uninstall all Party software first?

freni126
02-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I am not sure, but isn't Empire and party no longer conencted? And even when they were it was ok to have accounts at both?

Bobo Fett
02-07-2007, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure, but isn't Empire and party no longer conencted? And even when they were it was ok to have accounts at both?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just fired up Empire for the first time in months, and yes it is still powered by PartyGaming, same players etc.

No, it wasn't, and I assume still isn't, ok to have accounts at both. Of course, plenty of people have accounts at both...was never that hard to do.

OP, not too certain. A second computer for the inital signup at least is easiest. If that really isn't possible, I would think a computer cleaned of software, cookies, etc should be ok...not sure if they check IPs though. Did you try a search on the topic? I haven't seen a post on this for a while, so you'd probably have to go back at least a few months.

Manchild84
02-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Just signed up... I deleted all Party Software, and then I was good to go. Used the same email as well.

Splossy
02-15-2007, 08:16 AM
I think they will find out. At least they did with me because the payment people knew and mentioned it to me ProPay or whoever. I asked if it was a problem and they said not. Got the bonuses from both just fine. Funnily enough I've never been offered a reload at Empire and now have no money there. I wonder if this is because they communicate with Party?

Lawman
02-15-2007, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, it wasn't, and I assume still isn't, ok to have accounts at both. Of course, plenty of people have accounts at both...was never that hard to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bobo, I think you must be wrong on this. I signed up on Empire only a short while ago (same personal details, neteller etc.). Paypro phoned me up to confirm my identity and they knew I already had a PP account.

Shortly after I emailed Empire support about the affiliate signup I was under and when they replied they also referred to my pending Party bonuses.

Since they knew from the moment I signed up at Empire that I had a PP account, it would have been easy enough for them to say you can't have both.

Joroy70
02-15-2007, 09:51 AM
I got an account on eac with the ssame e-mail adreess and as well the same bank account for cashout.

cassette
02-15-2007, 04:25 PM
They don't care if you have accounts at both. They just care if you sign up from the same computer for some really weird reason.