PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get hosed by the UB Tournament credit bonus

Bco1/75
02-07-2007, 02:32 PM
I deposited $500 when UB ran the 10% Tourney credit bonus a couple weeks ago and got shafted. I emailed support and was told that I was goven bonus dollars instead....I already have over 2k bonus dollars. I e-mailed support 3 more times but did not get a response. Anyone else get shafted like this?

Bobo Fett
02-07-2007, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I deposited $500 when UB ran the 10% Tourney credit bonus a couple weeks ago and got shafted. I emailed support and was told that I was goven bonus dollars instead....I already have over 2k bonus dollars. I e-mailed support 3 more times but did not get a response. Anyone else get shafted like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

UB Tournament Bonus Thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8898898&an=0&page=3#Post 8898898)

Cole's Notes - everyone got it eventually, but it took many emails for some. UB support sucks, but they eventually came through.

Good luck!

SinkRox
02-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Where does it show if you have them or not?

Bobo Fett
02-08-2007, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where does it show if you have them or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

From the thread I linked to above:

"...the tournament dollars DO appear on the Cashier page, so it's easy to see if you received them. For me, they show up below the "deposit", "transfer", and "withdraw" buttons, and immediately above the "Ultimate playersclub" section. It says "Tournament dollars: 50". Just a little FYI for those who aren't sure if they got them or not, as some of you (us) weren't."