PDA

View Full Version : Absolute and UB Bonuses

MLSchaff
02-07-2007, 04:07 AM
I'm trying out new sites now that Battlefield reduced its rakeback.

Been on Absolute for the past three days and the bonus clearance has seemed painfully slow at 1/2NL 6max. I'm only clearing about $10 per 500 hands. I have over $1K in pending bonuses there.

Was just looking at UB where I have $650 to be cleared and it seemed even worse. Am I reading this right that what appears to be a 10x clearance is really 20x since you only get 1/2 a point per raked hand over 50 cents? Seems like this would take about 2.5x as long to clear compared to Absolute.

I have rakeback on both and would guess that UB has the edge there with dealt vs. contributed (I run about 29% VPIP at 6max).

I've found the games at Absolute to be decent but not spectacular, although they do appear to have my doomswitch turned on /images/graemlins/frown.gif . Are the games any better at UB?

So anyone have thoughts on these two options? I don't have anywhere else to get bonus+RB until FTP decides to step up with a reload.

Bobo Fett
02-07-2007, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying out new sites now that Battlefield reduced its rakeback.

Been on Absolute for the past three days and the bonus clearance has seemed painfully slow at 1/2NL 6max. I'm only clearing about $10 per 500 hands. I have over $1K in pending bonuses there.

Was just looking at UB where I have $650 to be cleared and it seemed even worse. Am I reading this right that what appears to be a 10x clearance is really 20x since you only get 1/2 a point per raked hand over 50 cents? Seems like this would take about 2.5x as long to clear compared to Absolute.

I have rakeback on both and would guess that UB has the edge there with dealt vs. contributed (I run about 29% VPIP at 6max).

I've found the games at Absolute to be decent but not spectacular, although they do appear to have my doomswitch turned on /images/graemlins/frown.gif . Are the games any better at UB?

So anyone have thoughts on these two options? I don't have anywhere else to get bonus+RB until FTP decides to step up with a reload.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about NL, I play 1/2 FL for the most part...UB crushes AB & FT with bonus, RB, and cash for points at my stakes.

EDIT: Just checked BW's hourly clearance rates for SH 1/2 NL. UB $2.84, FT $2.42, AP $1.70. UB's points for cash adds 75% to that if you clear 2000 points in a week, so that becomes $4.97. Throw in dealt RB, only 25% of bonus deducted, and the fact UB's clearance rate is usually higher because the software plays so fast...it's not even close.

As a matter of fact, using BW's numbers, you could get $2.13/hour from cash for points ALONE, which is not deducted from MGR...I think UB WITHOUT bonus beats FT & AP with. Or have I missed something?

Pokeraddict
02-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Agreed, UB is currently the best bonus system between all of the sites mentioned and as far as I am concerned it is the best choice for US players, especially when you include rb.

02-07-2007, 06:52 AM

Bobo Fett
02-07-2007, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever heard of Poker Host?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard of being banned for spamming?

MLSchaff
02-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the input. I'll try UB for a few days and see how it looks. If only it were easier to datamine there...

Pokeraddict
02-07-2007, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever heard of Poker Host?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard of being banned for spamming?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a long thread at CM where Poker Host promised to stop spamming. It stopped for a while, I guess they just don't get how their reputation goes to crap every time they do this.