PDA

View Full Version : Bugsys Club 100 % up to $600 bonus

ouzacprice
02-06-2007, 12:49 PM
release in $10 increments after 100 points. I actually just did this and kind of liked it. Smaller site usually about 3-5 tables of limit goin between 2/4 and up to 20/40. Usually a few nl $1/2 and .50/1 as well as shorthanded bigger games.
The cool thing is bugsys club has happy hours every 3 hours so if you only play during these times the bonus becomes a 5x. Also you can cash in your bonus points for $1 every 100 points so thats even better.
Also they have weekly leagues where if you are one of the like top 20 point earners (which isn't hard at all) you get a couple hundred bucks.
Just thought i would pass this on because i just did it and made a nice little chunck of change.
also i am from the u.s. and deposited with neteller but had to cash out with a bank wire.
Enjoy,
ouzacprice

5thStreetHog
02-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Isnt the structure terrible there as far as point clearing goes?I know it was in the past or else i wouldve whored it when i first started building a stack.Everything else you stated seems cool,a point is earned how?

maxxxie
02-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Bugsys Bonus Points(Poker frequent player points)

Bugsys Bonus Points (BBP) are awarded for play at BugsysClub and you can use them in the following ways : -

1. Turn them into INSTANT CASH anytime you have acquired 100 or more.
See details in your cashier.
2. Enter BBP Buy-in tournaments to win CASH or BBP's

How it Works:

BugsysClub rewards it's players by awarding Frequent Player Points, called Bugsys Bonus Points (BBP) Players accumulate points by playing in ring games, satellites or multi-table tournaments that include a tournament entry fee. Only BBP's earned from play as opposed to won in tournaments or ring games count towards the release bonuses. WSOP Satellites do not get any BBP's for the tournament entry fee.

Ring Games - how to acquire points

One (1) point is awarded to each player dealt into each raked hand when the rake reaches:

* $0.50 for fixed limit games with stakes $1.00/$2.00 and lower
* $1.00 for all pot limit games and no limit games, and fixed limit games with stakes $2/$4 and higher

Satellites and Multi Table Tournaments

Five (5) points are awarded for each $1 in a tournament fee - (example, in a tournament with $10 buy-in and $0.50 entry fee, each player will be awarded 2.5 Bugsys Player Points.

BBP's Frequently asked questions

What are BBP's and what are they used for?

BBP's are Bugsys Bonus Points and you MUST be registered at BugsysClub to get them. (Register from within the poker software.)

How do you win/earn BBP's?

Bugsys Bonus Points (BBP's) are awarded in selected multi table poker tournaments in the PokerPages Cardroom - see cardroom lobby for daily scheduled BBP events or click schedule here
Some BBP events are freerolls meaning you only have to be a member of BugsysClub (BC Member) to enter them. Some BBP events have a BBP buy in so you will only be able to enter these once you have got some BBP's in the freerolls. There are also Sit and Go BBP events but all these have a BBP buy in. You can also play with your already accumulated BBP's in selected BBP ring games.

What events are BBP events?

BBP tournaments are clearly defined in the lobby as BBP Event and are color coded.

Why do the BBP freerolls fill up so quickly and why was I not on the list when I clicked join?

Anything that is free is always popular and with 100 BBP's you can change them into $1 real money in the BugsysClub Cashier. The only way to get started on the BBP trail is to play in the freerolls so naturally they fill up very quickly. There are a lot of people all trying to join at once and even though it looks like there are places still available for sign up sometimes you are just unlucky and were not one of the players who made it to play. DO NOT keep clicking the join event button as this may cause you to UNJOIN the event. If the event is full and you are not on the list DO NOT go complaining to live help as they cannot add anyone to the list.

Cashing Out Money won from BBPs

Players who have started their bankroll either via freerolls or cashing in BBPs, will need to adhere to the following rules in order to be able to withdraw any funds

1) Cashouts will only be made via Neteller or Epassporte. Please visit www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com) or www.epassporte.com (http://www.epassporte.com) for further information and registration

2) The player will need to have earnt 10BBPs per $1 to be withdrawn. So if you wish to withdraw $50, you will need to have earnt 500 BBPs. BBPs WON in freeplay events do not count towards releasing your withdrawal. Only BBPs EARNT by playing real money games will count towards releasing your
withdrawal.

Some facts about BBP's

If you have more than one account BugsysClub reserves the right to remove all BBP's accumulated, all cash exchanged, all subsequent winnings, and close all your accounts.

BBPs are not transferable from one player to another. DONT ASK.

100 BBPs = $1. If you have more than 100 e.g. 125 then you can redeem them for $1.25
BBP's can be turned into cash in the BugsysClub cashier. You have to click on the BugsysClub tab in the lobby and then click cashier. They are not redeemable through PokerPages.
BBP tournaments do not count towards any league rankings.
BBP's won in tournaments or ring games rather than earned do not count towards unlocking deposit bonuses

Bugsys Bonus Points Buy-in Tournaments for BBP PrizePool

For Daily BBP PrizePool Tournaments see Lobby in Cardroom

BBP tournaments do not count towards any league rankings.
BBP's won in tournaments or ring games rather than earned do not count towards deposit bonuses

Current BBP's are displayed in the cashier window.

ouzacprice
02-06-2007, 03:11 PM
im not sure about the structure but if you focus on happy hours and multi table it goes pretty fast. Couple of random donks (and i mean a true donk, not a tag with a few holes in his game) makes the game play pretty sweet too.

Lucifer9
02-06-2007, 04:44 PM
when and what is happy hours, double points?

KingMedicine
02-06-2007, 07:56 PM
bugsy is one what network, if any?

do they transact with epassporte?

ouzacprice
02-06-2007, 11:48 PM
happy hour is every 3 hours and i know one of the is 9 am central time soo, 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, 12 pm central time. I think bugsy is a stand alone network but they get lots of fish from pokerschoolonline, and pokerpages (if you call those 3 a network, then it is on one). And yes they transact with epassporte.

Bobo Fett
02-06-2007, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
happy hour is every 3 hours and i know one of the is 9 am central time soo, 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, 12 pm central time. I think bugsy is a stand alone network but they get lots of fish from pokerschoolonline, and pokerpages (if you call those 3 a network, then it is on one). And yes they transact with epassporte.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come Out Poker as well I believe.

Lucifer9
02-07-2007, 06:48 AM
and you get double points during happy hours?

ouzacprice
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM
yes double points