PDA

View Full Version : Stack-a-who?

Roadstar
02-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Villain is about 25/12, nothing too out of the ordinary. He is aggressive postflop on HUD but I think its because he small bets a lot postflop on different streets. I have been raising quite a bit myself at the table.

Party Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif
UTG calls, 2 folds, Button calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $3.5</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, Button calls.

Flop: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($11, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $10</font>, UTG calls, Button folds.

Turn: 2/images/graemlins/club.gif ($31, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG bets $2</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $36</font>

I think all standard until the turn, the weak bet looks like a flush redraw and maybe a straight draw? crai ok here?

and12006
02-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Is he tight or loose because he could of called pf with 4/5 suited, maybe have a set but his weak bet does looks weak so it looks like a standard play to me.

eviljeff
02-06-2007, 01:55 AM
pretty standard s-a-d. of course I like it better when you and villain have been butting heads more and he'll tilt call you with a range that you crush. I think it works here too though. his $2 bet is not strong at all.