PDA

View Full Version : $50NL 6max Flop TPGK. Folds Good?

Speedlimits
02-05-2007, 06:18 PM
<font color="blue">Villian is 21/21/1.5 over 30 hands</font>

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Seat 1: UTG+1 ($67.50)
Seat 2: CO ($47.65)
Seat 3: Villian is Button ($64.30)
Seat 4: SB ($4.90)
Seat 5: BB ($6.50)
Seat 6: Hero is UTG ($84.75)
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $2</font>, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises all-in $6.5</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.

Flop: T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif ($26.25, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $26.25)
Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $18.5</font> Hero?

phil iveyND
02-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Could you please explain to me why you called the all in from the BB if when u hit TPGK your gonna check when u hit.

Im never checking this flop is anyone else?

EMc
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Very unlikely you don't have the best hand here. I wouldve loved to see that you raised all in here. Also to, I am probably pushing PF behind the BB push.

thac
02-05-2007, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Very unlikely you don't have the best hand here. I wouldve loved to see that you raised all in here. Also to, I am probably pushing PF behind the BB push.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like a c/rai here on the flop too. It's very unlikely he cold-called AK twice preflop. Also, I like a reraise preflop after BB pushes, not necessarily a push, but like to 16-18, just to make it so small pairs can't come along cheaply.

Speedlimits
02-05-2007, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think pushing pf is prob the best. good call.

Speedlimits
02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like a c/rai here on the flop too. It's very unlikely he cold-called AK twice preflop. Also, I like a reraise preflop after BB pushes, not necessarily a push, but like to 16-18, just to make it so small pairs can't come along cheaply.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah not re-raising is what cost me the pot. I like a push pf in retrospect. I pushed over villian's flop bet. He called and showed A2 FTW.

kazana
02-05-2007, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Does this mean you're folding to a push over your 3-bet?

Messiahkid
02-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Speedlimits aka KillTheMystique...

PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT 2+2 at the tables, seriously what are you trying to accomplish?

Do you ever think? or value $?

EMc
02-05-2007, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT 2+2 at the tables, seriously what are you trying to accomplish?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in this thread pls. And a little less hostile.

thac
02-05-2007, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Does this mean you're folding to a push over your 3-bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just wanna charge more marginal hands to see the flop, but pushing folds out a lot. Raising to 18, some of these guys will try to make a hero call with 99-22, but will fold to a straight push. After putting in 40% of my stack I'll call a shove because I don't see anyone having a hand that dominates me.

orange
02-05-2007, 08:22 PM
you need to do something else PF. calling here is no goot. I would RR to isolate.

Speedlimits
02-05-2007, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you need to do something else PF. calling here is no goot. I would RR to isolate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ideally I would have pushed pf over the BB's all in. As played though you still push over the $18+ bet right?

orange
02-05-2007, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ideally I would have pushed pf over the BB's all in. As played though you still push over the $18+ bet right?

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont think it matters much either way, but yeah. i think so.

BlackjackAJ
02-08-2007, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who makes you the boss of SSNL on FT?... I'm sick of you calling everyone out on TwoPlusTwo like you're "head and shoulders" above everyone. I've seen you berate a lot of people when you're running bad.

homanga
02-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Push flop, as played push back

Rollos
02-09-2007, 01:52 AM
I would probably just push this preflop. Flop is a push.