PDA

View Full Version : Full or Stars?

prodonkey
02-03-2007, 09:40 PM
I've been playing most of my hands on full tilt, where I get rb obviously. I've noticed from a lot of the posts that people play on stars. Are the games any better?

I know the VIP program blah blah, I don't have to play 100k hands on full tilt to get my rb up to that level.

Just wondered what was the reasons anyone played on one site vs the other?

Hank Scorpio
02-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I'll be playing on Stars soon because FT suspended my account (they just discovered that i have two accounts at the same address because my brother and I are twins). And it only took them 6 months to discover this, good for them! My brother doesn't have an ID so it's gonna take awhile for us to get our IDs verified.

Do Stars and UB not do rake? What site do you use to deposit money?

prodonkey
02-03-2007, 10:09 PM
I have money on stars and full... I hate ub, used to be a prop there, won't play there ever again. I think if I was a supernova or could realistically hit elite I'd play on stars.. I do like the fact that you get a time bank, every little internet hiccup for 5 seconds and full tilt has to spend 30 seconds reconnecting so all your hands get folded, that is my main gripe with them.

No clue about depositing, used neteller for transfers and withdrawls. Getting an e-passporte account though, still waiting on it.