View Full Version : Cryptos - UK Betting & Total Bet Bonus Changes - Good/Bad

Bobo Fett
02-03-2007, 02:07 AM
UK Betting & Total Bet have changed their monthly bonuses. The new terms:

100 MPP - 10 GBP
250 MPP - 25 GBP
500 MPP - 50 GBP
1000 MPP - 100 GBP

Up until this month, they had a 25 GBP for 200 MPP bonus.

So the bad new is that they've gone from 8 MPP/GBP (The best crypto clearance rate aside from the WH hourly) to 10 MPP/GBP (Near the bottom, just below Sun & Poker Plex).

The good news is that the maximum has greatly increased, and having the steps is nice. For those who primarily play on the Cryptos, this might be attractive.

They've also brought back the Pocket Aces promotion this month. Good news, especially after their websites still showed the December bonus all last month. Unfortunately, they still insist on a minimum level of 1/2 GBP to qualify...good luck finding GBP tables!

Personally, I won't be playing these two sites much now. One of the lowest clearance rates, and I've only been able to find 25% RB there. The Pocket Aces is a nice promotion, and bumps them back to second-best right behind WH. If I can find some GBP tables on the weekends to qualify, I'll play there, otherwise it's not worth it for me.

QueBob
02-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Bobo, thanks for the fan-freakin-tastik 411(info). You rock guy...keep up the great work, we're listening!

Red_Diamond
02-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Well as for the cryptos. I did the PokerPlex & littlewoods monthly promotion in Jan. It is feb now and for some reason, they don't have anything avail despite this was supposed to be a monthly issue. Both sites mention 200 or 25 pound bonus but I still see nothing when checking my promos avail.

nosmith
02-03-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm midway through the Littlewoods one and have just checked the Pokerplex one and it is available. Ensure that you are checking the rewards section in your promotions and not the bonus section as this is where they appear. Go into Cashier, My Promotions, Rewards and it should list the bonus's on both sites.

Red_Diamond
02-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Yes, I've tried both numerous times. Still nothing. Perhaps I need to talk to tech support.
Maybe Crypto just has it in for me this month.

PokerTourist6
02-03-2007, 10:34 AM
My reward on Poker Plex didn't show up in the cashier until after I started playing this month.

nosmith
02-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Strange. I think your right re Tech support. At least there both very good at repying unlike William Hill support!!!!!.

Bobo Fett
02-03-2007, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I've tried both numerous times. Still nothing. Perhaps I need to talk to tech support.
Maybe Crypto just has it in for me this month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried playing a couple of hands and checking again?

[ QUOTE ]
Bobo, thanks for the fan-freakin-tastik 411(info). You rock guy...keep up the great work, we're listening!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...I wonder if I'm going to live to regreat that pm? /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

oakrdrzfan
02-03-2007, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My reward on Poker Plex didn't show up in the cashier until after I started playing this month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine did not show up until I started playing. It was blank at first so i called tech support. They said it would show up once i got a MPP. They were correct and bonus now shows up. So just start playing

Red_Diamond
02-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Yes, same thing happened to me. I had to call and finally found out I needed to play raked hands FIRST, then their counters show up. Duhhhhh. Maybe they should like fix that or something.