PDA

View Full Version : Matusow on UB 50-100

great_white_hype
02-08-2006, 03:55 PM
not doing so well right now, just saw him drop 5 g's...

fnord_too
02-08-2006, 04:09 PM
So much for the intervention...

Georgia Avenue
02-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Maybe that IS the intervention?

Marmor
02-08-2006, 09:34 PM
What's his nick?

Ness
02-08-2006, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's his nick?

[/ QUOTE ]

dill pickle

if he is indeed losing, he will be the one crying and spelling words incorrectly.

closer
02-08-2006, 09:45 PM
did he leave already?

Ron Burgundy
02-08-2006, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did he leave already?

[/ QUOTE ]

He went to Full Tilt.

csuf_gambl0r
02-08-2006, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did he leave already?

[/ QUOTE ]

He went to Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

like literally? You mean he had the "mike matusow blow up" and tilted?

mikechops
02-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Did anybody else read this? Sorry if this link has been posted before, but Terrence Chan makes some insightful remarks about his experience playing with Matusow in a live cash game. You almost end up feeling bad for the guy (Matusow)

http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/89743.html#cutid1

csuf_gambl0r
02-09-2006, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did anybody else read this? Sorry if this link has been posted before, but Terrence Chan makes some insightful remarks about his experience playing with Matusow in a live cash game. You almost end up feeling bad for the guy (Matusow)

[/ QUOTE ]

what a stupid article. The poor guy turns a boat then gets rivered by a str8 flush, wtf you want him to do? It's like the same exact hand with jennifer harmon in the world series, of course thats gonna rattle someone.

MrFeelNothin
02-09-2006, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what a stupid article. The poor guy turns a boat then gets rivered by a str8 flush, wtf you want him to do? It's like the same exact hand with jennifer harmon in the world series, of course thats gonna rattle someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you even read the article?

i wish you could get banned for being dumb.

csuf_gambl0r
02-09-2006, 05:22 AM
of course i read the article ya dummy.

i wish you get get banned for posting stupid articles. You're a nit. Actually you are more then a nit, you are a nizzit

MrFeelNothin
02-09-2006, 06:13 AM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

truly some great trolling.

id love to get some insight into the mind of an expert troll. what motivates you? what do you find to be your most effective tactics?

please pm me with any insights.

mikechops
02-09-2006, 07:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. JH was ahead the whole way when the only river card that could beat her came up.

MM got his money in with 4 outs, caught one and lost to a 2 out redraw. Kind of rough to have the pot taken away from you like that, but he didn't deserve it anyway.

Ansky
02-09-2006, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you even read the article?

i wish you could get banned for being dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I 2nd that motion.

CaseS87
02-09-2006, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
of course i read the article ya dummy.

i wish you get get banned for posting stupid articles. You're a nit. Actually you are more then a nit, you are a nizzit

[/ QUOTE ]

It would have been better for you if you said you didn't read the article. This just makes you look even more stupid.

dibbs
02-09-2006, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OH NO NOT HALF A STACK. SEE YOU AT THE RAIL.

MattSuspect
02-09-2006, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a really good blog. Thanks.

Shooternewt
02-09-2006, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. JH was ahead the whole way when the only river card that could beat her came up.

MM got his money in with 4 outs, caught one and lost to a 2 out redraw. Kind of rough to have the pot taken away from you like that, but he didn't deserve it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not accurate. Harmon was behind the whole way. The card that gave her the boat, gave the other the st8t flush.

doc_1982
02-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Check the facts before you correct somebody. She was ahead preflop with pocket queens (obviously), flop brought her a set to the other guys straight. On the turn she filled up, and on the river the guy got his straight flush.

doc_1982
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Here's the action

Harman: Qs Qx

Opponent: 8d 9d

flop: 10d Jd Qc
turn: 10c
river: 7d

BrickTamlin
02-09-2006, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares?

great_white_hype
02-09-2006, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the posters that made the 19 replies before yours???

tom10167
02-09-2006, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Check the facts before you correct somebody. She was ahead preflop with pocket queens (obviously),

[/ QUOTE ]

Suited connectors have a better chance against a big pair than anything else, everyone knows that. Besides, it doesn't matter preflop, flop blah blah blah it only matters who wins the pot.

BrickTamlin
02-10-2006, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, check it out I saw Phil Ivey on Full Tilt and he like lost $4k or something huge, come watch... Dude, this is friggin unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poker is so cool!!!!!!!!!

gilbert
02-10-2006, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's the action

[/ QUOTE ]

the sad part is you remembered that all by memory.

Army Eye
02-10-2006, 03:39 AM
He could've easily looked up the hand action on the web somewhere. But even if it is from memory, I don't really see what is sad about that.

doc_1982
02-10-2006, 06:30 AM
Now which do you think is more likely? That i remembered the specifics of a hand that happened close to a year ago, or that i looked it up on google?

HumanFecalMatter
02-10-2006, 08:34 AM
i just sharted

ripwalk
02-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Even if he did remember it ... It's not sad ... Poker players are supposed to have good memories.

Remembering the details of a memorable hand would be a good thing in my opinion.

econophile
02-10-2006, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and he typed it all by typing

drewjustdrew
02-10-2006, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, check it out I saw Phil Ivey on Full Tilt and he like lost $4k or something huge, come watch... Dude, this is friggin unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poker is so cool!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't even realize you are losing this argument. "Who cares?" is the most pointless post to make. Obviously someone cares and news is news. I learned several things from this thread. Without reading it, I wouldn't have known about recent developments in Matusow's game, or HumanFecalMatter's pants.

dseiler116
02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Flop TT8...
Turn T...
River J...
Alex shows QQ...
Mike disgustedly shows KJ and comments to the #3 seat, "look at this. Only two outs that can cost me another quarter ($2500) and it comes." He continues along this stream for a while, "jesus. Two-outer for $2500. That's how bad I'm running. Two-outer for $2500."
No one ever points out that in fact, there are four jacks in a deck, and four minus one is actually three, not two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't he have needed runner runner Jacks to beat the Queens full? Maybe I am missing something...

wisehandpoker
02-10-2006, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't even realize you are losing this argument. "Who cares?" is the most pointless post to make. Obviously someone cares and news is news. I learned several things from this thread. Without reading it, I wouldn't have known about recent developments in Matusow's game, or HumanFecalMatter's pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always thought people who think arguments are about winning and losing were the only ones who were losing.

drewjustdrew
02-10-2006, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've always thought people who think arguments are about winning and losing were the only ones who were losing.

[/ QUOTE ]

But what about the people who are losing the argument? They are really not losing as long as they don't think arguments are about winning or losing? Your logic eludes me.

henrikrh
02-10-2006, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BrickTamlin, you bring nothing to the table. I hope you simply leave the forum, just stop posting, for the better of everyone else here. Do the right thing, leave.

kidcolin
02-10-2006, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and he typed it all by typing

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread stinks, but this little gem deserves recognition.

wisehandpoker
02-10-2006, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But what about the people who are losing the argument? They are really not losing as long as they don't think arguments are about winning or losing? Your logic eludes me.

[/ QUOTE ]

An argument isn't a win/lose proposition. Looking at it as one probably means you're not listening to the other guy, which leaves you stewing in ignorance.

Do I win this argument?

NinjaMan
02-10-2006, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Besides, it doesn't matter preflop, flop blah blah blah it only matters who wins the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This surely is a joke, yeah?

tom10167
02-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I will give you one, and only one guess.

drewjustdrew
02-10-2006, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

An argument isn't a win/lose proposition. Looking at it as one probably means you're not listening to the other guy, which leaves you stewing in ignorance.

Do I win this argument?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I will give you one, and only one guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

AlphaWice
02-11-2006, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's the action

[/ QUOTE ]

wasnt it that the flop was Tc and the turn was the Td?

great_white_hype
02-11-2006, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch??? I just searched for the rests of your posts and they are all of the same variety as the one you posted in this thread. If you want to insult everyone and be cynical try Paul Phillips forum...but hey, however you get your kicks man. (And isn't posting at 11:54 PM past your bed time on a school night?)

doc_1982
02-11-2006, 02:10 PM
Maybe? I told you i googled it, so thats what came back. Notice how it doesn't have one of the suits on Jen's queens too.

troymclur
02-11-2006, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did he leave already?

[/ QUOTE ]

He went to Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then he went to plaid.

Tyler Durden
02-11-2006, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's the action

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf that's not the action. that's the hands and the board.

crow1713
02-11-2006, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's the action

Harman: Qs Q d

flop: 10 c Jd Qc
turn: 10 d

[/ QUOTE ]