PDA

View Full Version : full tilt deposit bonus $600

all_in_lam
01-27-2007, 07:05 AM
if you deposit once over 600 but then deposit again for less than 600 before you cleared your $600 bonus, what happens ?

does it start a new bonus? or continue from your first deposit or do you lose the bonus entirely.

Prodigy54321
01-27-2007, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you deposit once over 600 but then deposit again for less than 600 before you cleared your $600 bonus, what happens ?

does it start a new bonus? or continue from your first deposit or do you lose the bonus entirely.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you deposit again before the first bonus is cleared, nothing changes...your first bonus remains

furthermore, you cannot stack FT bonuses, so if you find that another bonus has been offered (before you have cleared the first bonus) and decide to deposit again, you cannot get the new bonus until you have finished the first one (or the allotted time to clear the bonus has expired)

I'm not 100% sure of what you question is..so if I didn't answer it, please clarify what you are asking

DJSHAD0W
01-28-2007, 06:11 PM
I found this one their website.....do that really mean we only have until Jan 31st to make our fist deposit, or is this statement there all the time that the bonus runs out at the end of the month?

The bonus amount will be automatically credited to your Bonus Account where it will be held and released to your cash account in increments of 10% of your initial deposit, or $20, whichever you earn first. So if you do a one-time deposit of $100, each $10 (10%) earned will be instantly released into your account. Deposit the full $600 and your account will get credited for each $20 of bonus earned. At three points per hand, each $20 increment can be earned in fewer than two hours of play at only one table.

You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. You have 120 days to earn your deposit bonus.

This offer is available to players making their FIRST deposit at Full Tilt Poker. You have until January 31st to make a deposit and still receive the 100% matching bonus.

HSB
01-29-2007, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I found this one their website.....do that really mean we only have until Jan 31st to make our fist deposit, or is this statement there all the time that the bonus runs out at the end of the month?

The bonus amount will be automatically credited to your Bonus Account where it will be held and released to your cash account in increments of 10% of your initial deposit, or $20, whichever you earn first. So if you do a one-time deposit of $100, each $10 (10%) earned will be instantly released into your account. Deposit the full $600 and your account will get credited for each $20 of bonus earned. At three points per hand, each $20 increment can be earned in fewer than two hours of play at only one table.

You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. You have 120 days to earn your deposit bonus.

This offer is available to players making their FIRST deposit at Full Tilt Poker. You have until January 31st to make a deposit and still receive the 100% matching bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

They change it every month. It's been available for as long as I have known about Full Tilt.

Make sure you get rakeback.

Rakeback + bonus is better than either alone.

They don't stack.

You can withdraw before it clears without screwing it up.

You can withdraw then deposit for reloads.

You can't get any new bonus if you have pending bonus.

Did I miss anything?

DJSHAD0W
01-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Thx HSB.... you answered everything.
I did sign up for rakeback already /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sure hope you are right about the "Bonus ending Jan31st" clause being extended to Feb 28th and so on... since I am not sure the Stars -> Epassport and Epassporte -> Full Tilt will happen in time.

HSB
01-29-2007, 02:55 PM
When I did it in August of 2005 it said the bonus was ending Aug 31, 2005. It hasn't ended yet.