PDA

View Full Version : Value of PartyPoints??

Joroy70
01-25-2007, 05:40 PM
How much value fo a PartyPoints in cash????

Theres a promotion in the Party Store 1 points for 1c.. Is it good?

SlightlyMad
01-25-2007, 06:40 PM
In short, yes. Points were worth about 0.4 cents/point before the store changed last week. (There were a lot of threads about it.) At 1 cent/Point, it's better for those of us who gathered points in the previous regime.

However, it is important to note that people who played there up to 2005 also had access to $500 deposit bonuses, (leave it in Party Poker for a week and get 1000 Party Points). So, depending on how you want to look at it, the change was for the better, but they've been trimming away all of the loopholes.

In comparison to unmentionable that you can get at other sites or even the FPPs at PokerStars (1.5 cents/FPP) for equivalent rake, you're probably better off earning new points elsewhere.

Hope that helps!

Chomp
01-25-2007, 07:28 PM
I am useless with this stuff, but how would cash-for-points translate into a rakeback percentage?

PatInTheHat
01-25-2007, 08:12 PM
It's not much, maybe a percentage or two.

Miyogi
01-25-2007, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am useless with this stuff, but how would cash-for-points translate into a rakeback percentage?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the $50 it is 20 raked hands for like 4 cents. So if you got these in addition to something else it would be great (like Full Tilt points on top of rakeback) but I don't really see it being worth it by themselves.

Jim14Qc
01-27-2007, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the $50 it is 20 raked hands for like 4 cents. So if you got these in addition to something else it would be great (like Full Tilt points on top of rakeback) but I don't really see it being worth it by themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but the level of play at PP is terrible enough to compensate.