PDA

View Full Version : epassporte fees

jordiepop
01-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Im trying to understand their whole fee structure, and it seems like they are loaded with them. There is a 5 percent fee added to the amount you transfer in??? so 200 would cost $10?? Also it looks like getting your money out costs plenty too. Can anyone who uses them, explain this a little bit to me. thanks

amulet
01-25-2007, 01:40 AM
i put $ in a few years ago to open the epassporte account. since then i have only withdrawn to epassporte without ever paying a fee. no fees taking $ out of the poker sites, no fees taking $ out of epassporte. i never had to make another deposit to play so i can't comment on any fees that may or may not exist.

Our House
01-25-2007, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i put $ in a few years ago to open the epassporte account. since then i have only withdrawn to epassporte without ever paying a fee. no fees taking $ out of the poker sites, no fees taking $ out of epassporte. i never had to make another deposit to play so i can't comment on any fees that may or may not exist.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thinly veiled brag?

jordiepop
01-25-2007, 02:50 AM
nice

golfinguy5
01-25-2007, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure? I just withdrew from epassporte to my bank account with a $2 fee attatched to it. And that's only for a max of $600 because they have stupid withdraw limits...

blackize
01-25-2007, 02:57 AM
Yes it is 5% to load from your CC or bank account.

There is no fee to transfer from Epassporte to a poker site or from a poker site to Epassporte

There is a 2 dollar fee for withdrawals.

APerfect10
01-25-2007, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes it is 5% to load from your CC. 5% to load from your bank account the first time and 2% subsequent times.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

I should edit that further and say its $5 per transfer and $2 per transfer instead of percent. Default transactions are limited to $500. For $5 extra dollars you can increase your transaction limit to $1000 in which case the dollars would correspond to percentages....

Confused yet?

demon102
01-25-2007, 03:39 AM
wow e-passport is whack I used click2pay and havent had any fees the only thing that sucks though is that I cant use it with pstars. Now I have 2 online bankrolls 1 at stars and one at ftp. Hopefully stars will be excepting click2pay soon.

blackize
01-25-2007, 04:08 AM
I haven't reloaded my Epass account since I bumped up to Select Membership($5 fee). Before that I loaded twice. Both times it was 5% or $5/$100.

All my withdrawals have had a $2 dollar fee associated with them. I haven't withdrawn by EFT since I upgraded to Select Membership either though.

GutPunch
01-25-2007, 06:52 AM
So let me get this straight...

From pokersite--->Epass account, there is no fee
From Epass--->pokersite, there is no fee.

From Epass--->Bank account there is a $2 fee (or is it 2%?)
From CC/Bankaccount--->Epass there is 5% fee
---------------------------------------------------

Are there any deposit/withdraw limits?

What if I want to move 10K around from one pokersite to another? 10K To/from my bank account?

What is a select membership?

FWIW, I have sent 4 emails to them and called multiple times over the past week and a half to try and have these questions answered.... I have not gotten a single response yet

blackize
01-25-2007, 07:03 AM
I actually just noticed a fees page under my epassporte account

Visa Virtual Account Activation : No charge
Visa Virtual Account Annual Fee : No charge for the first year and US$5.00 for each subsequent year
Load Money with Credit Card : US$5.00 per US$100 loaded or portion thereof
US Bank Account (ACH) Load : US$2.00 Edit: There is a 5-7 day float on your money if you take this route
Cash Load : US$9.95 for a booklet of 25 Deposit Slips and US$9.95 per load.
Peer-to-Peer Transfer : US$0.25 per transfer for up to five transactions a day, and US$1.00 per transaction for each subsequent transaction in the same day
Text Money per Transaction : US$0.25
Visa Card : US$35.00
Visa Card Annual Fee : US$35.00
Visa Card ATM Withdrawal : US$2.00
Bank Wire Transfer : US$50.00
US Bank Account (ACH) Withdrawal : US$2.00

As for moving around large sums of money you have to contact them to do this. When you start your limits are low $500 daily load limit I believe. You can pay $5 to upgrade to select membership which doubles your limits. If you want to load or withdraw more than those limits you need to contact their support I believe.

GutPunch
01-25-2007, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

As for moving around large sums of money you have to contact them to do this. When you start your limits are low $500 daily load limit I believe. You can pay $5 to upgrade to select membership which doubles your limits. If you want to load or withdraw more than those limits you need to contact their support I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I can't even have a pokersite send me more than 1k?

blackize
01-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Ah sorry that wasn't clear. I don't believe that there is a limit to how much you can move from pokersite>epassporte or epassporte>pokersite(all my transactions have been for less than 1k so I haven't hit any limit yet). There is a rather low limit for bank>epassorte or epassporte>bank though.

Cadam11
01-25-2007, 10:11 AM
I recently opened account and verified my account. I selected to deposit fees through my US bank account. I deposit a small amount and I am currently waiting for the deposit to hit my account. My problem is everytime I login it asks me to deposit funds and wont allow me to look at my account page (I was able to when I clicked deposit the first time and selected the amount) Should I just wait and see after the 7 days? It doesnt have a history of what I have requested so how am I sure it went through. Any help wwould be welcomed. I have called and its been busy every time and I have contacted them through my message page on their homepage after logging in.

blackize
01-25-2007, 10:24 AM
I've never used my bank account to load so I'm not sure if that would be standard procedure. If I had to guess, you probably just need to wait the 7 days, but I'd try calling again when you have spare time although I wouldn't be sitting on the phone all day.

amulet
01-25-2007, 10:42 AM
no brag, just what i know and why i know it.

amulet
01-25-2007, 10:44 AM
i received the below pm from a 2+2er this morning. and i though sharing it might help others.
----------------------

ftp ->epassporte -> bank account

is it feasible to do large amounts? I have 45k in ftp and i heard the epass had 300/day limits, is this true?

thanks in advance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, you can get much higher limits. i gave epasspote requested information and they increased my daily limis to $5000 per day. that means i can take out $5000 at an atm which i have done (10 different requests within 5 minutes, the atm only would do $500 at a time), or use $5000 on the visa each day.

more importantly, they allow you to have up to 3 personal accounts, therefore 3 different visas/atms, plus more business cards. i have 2 personal accounts (visas/atms) and one business account (card). so I can withdraw up to $15,000 per day.

unfortunately, i it has been a few years since i went through the process with epassport and i can't remember exactly what information i provided. although i do remember it only took a few days. additionally, their customer service people are often clueless, you definitely want to speak with a supervisor.

i also assume that since neteller pulled out, getting through to them probably takes much longer then normal, but that will change in time.

bobbysteels
01-25-2007, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I recently opened account and verified my account. I selected to deposit fees through my US bank account. I deposit a small amount and I am currently waiting for the deposit to hit my account. My problem is everytime I login it asks me to deposit funds and wont allow me to look at my account page (I was able to when I clicked deposit the first time and selected the amount) Should I just wait and see after the 7 days? It doesnt have a history of what I have requested so how am I sure it went through. Any help wwould be welcomed. I have called and its been busy every time and I have contacted them through my message page on their homepage after logging in.

[/ QUOTE ]

having the same problem. i signed up about 8 days ago, and they sitll have not sent the confirmation deposits to my bank account to verify it. thus i cannot make my first deposit, and therefore cant withdraw. and FTP is giving me no other option. i got bills to pay in about 2 days. anyone got any suggestions?

GutPunch
01-25-2007, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i received the below pm from a 2+2er this morning. and i though sharing it might help others.
----------------------

ftp ->epassporte -> bank account

is it feasible to do large amounts? I have 45k in ftp and i heard the epass had 300/day limits, is this true?

thanks in advance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, you can get much higher limits. i gave epasspote requested information and they increased my daily limis to $5000 per day. that means i can take out $5000 at an atm which i have done (10 different requests within 5 minutes, the atm only would do $500 at a time), or use $5000 on the visa each day.

more importantly, they allow you to have up to 3 personal accounts, therefore 3 different visas/atms, plus more business cards. i have 2 personal accounts (visas/atms) and one business account (card). so I can withdraw up to $15,000 per day.

unfortunately, i it has been a few years since i went through the process with epassport and i can't remember exactly what information i provided. although i do remember it only took a few days. additionally, their customer service people are often clueless, you definitely want to speak with a supervisor.

i also assume that since neteller pulled out, getting through to them probably takes much longer then normal, but that will change in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is there a limit on moving money from epass-->bank account? Say you had 5K-10K moved from pokersite to your epass account. Now you want to move that cash to your bank account, is there any limit?

Mr. 3173
01-25-2007, 03:09 PM
This has been said but loading with a credit card is usually considered a cash advance by your cc company.

amulet
01-26-2007, 02:07 AM
i am certain.

proud_botter
01-26-2007, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This has been said but loading with a credit card is usually considered a cash advance by your cc company.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this true?