PDA

View Full Version : FTP $600 First-Time Deposit Bonus Question-Immediate Withdrawal

grandgnu
01-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if it's acceptable on FTP to deposit $600 to get the first-time depositor bonus, and then withdraw that money immediately afterwards (I already have funds in my account from a transfer from another player)

Does this nullify the bonus or is it not an issue?

grandgnu
01-24-2007, 01:45 PM
no one knows?

Stake Monster
01-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Somehow I don't think it'd work. It'd be a major loophole.

HSB
01-24-2007, 04:21 PM
I don't think you can withdraw immediately but you can definitely withdraw before you have cleared one iota of the bonus. I think there's a 24 or 48 hour delay after a deposit before you can withdraw.

kdog
01-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Jeez, would it kill ya to give em some play? No wonder Kilgore wants to keep you in a cage and only let you out when he wants to punch something. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

By the way, he and I will be at FW Friday. Come on down.

grandgnu
01-24-2007, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jeez, would it kill ya to give em some play? No wonder Kilgore wants to keep you in a cage and only let you out when he wants to punch something. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

By the way, he and I will be at FW Friday. Come on down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Kdog,

I am giving them play, I already have money in the account from a transfer from another player. So I don't really want to put the extra 600 bucks in and keep it there, just wanted to get the deposit bonus and then take the money out and use the money already in the account is all.

So I'd still be clearing the bonus anyway.

Also, thanks for the invite to Foxwoods, but my wife's sister is in the hospital right now plus I'm waiting to hear back on a management job, so I'm kinda outta the Foxwoods loop.

I'm hoping to hit it up when the WPT comes to town for the Poker Classic and rape the crap out of their cash games. The 20/40 O.E. game was SO juicy during the World Poker Finals last Nov.

h0ser
01-25-2007, 07:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Caution: Withdrawing shortly after depositing may result in your account being temporarily locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's on the BonusWhores Full Tilt page. http://www.bonuswhores.com/full-tilt-poker.php Maybe you could check out their forums to see why they posted that advisory.

Redd
01-25-2007, 01:19 PM
About 6 weeks ago I deposited $600 on FTP for the first time and withdrew $500 to neteller about 2 hours later with no problems. So far I've cleared and received part of the bonus. But YMMV.

grandgnu
01-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks to everyone for their assistance. I'm still waiting for my Epassporte to hurry up and appear in my bank account so I can verify the deposit amounts and send some money to FTP.