PDA

View Full Version : Guys/gals...email your reps....link provided.....

yeahright
01-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Guys/Gals-

We need to flood our Congressmen with emails letting them know how much BS with think this stuff is. The neteller arrests, subpoenas to foreign banks, etc, it's BS. Looks like the government is interesting in building a democracy in Iraq and creating a communist state in the US.

We need to make sure all congressman realize we haven't forgotten about this and we're still pissed. Please email anyone and everyone you can. Tell a buddy to do it as well.

I don't think this list is completely up to date, but it's not hard to find your congressman's email if it's not on this list.

http://www.conservativeusa.org/mega-cong.htm

1p0kerboy
01-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Too late?

This is now a matter in the judicial branch.

vinyard
01-23-2007, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Too late?

This is now a matter in the executive branch.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

yeahright
01-23-2007, 03:13 PM
a carve out will be up to congress....a study bill getting passed will be up to congress....

To late? And you're one of the ones wanting to start a new organization for poker players?????? What for if you think it's too late?

phiphika1453
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Not too late, they can repeal legislation just like they repealed the tax breaks for the oil industry.

yeahright
01-23-2007, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not too late, they can repeal legislation just like they repealed the tax breaks for the oil industry.

[/ QUOTE ]

or, ah, prohibition of alcohol.

ongo30
01-23-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm not sure if this letter will be read by you(my gut instinct tells me your to busy to read all your letters). I am a republican, but I've always liked you. I wanted to give you my thought on Congress going after online poker. I have had, and currently have many relatives serving in the military. They serve to protect this great free country of ours. Congress calls our country free, but they want to take more and more of our freedoms away. The way the online gambling bill passed was just plain crooked. My understanding is that it was attached to the port security bill, so if everyone wanted the port security bill, they needed to sign the online gambling ban also. I'm sure you understand that these are two totally seperate issues. In any regards, Congress has taken away just another freedom that our troops are fighting for everyday. My family has fought generation after generation to give us our freedoms, and I am sick and tired of Congress doing whatever they want because of their personal beliefs. I'm not saying that you sir have had anything to do with this, but if these things keep happening we might as well be a Communist society. Please make some changes for the good of our country!!

JayA
01-23-2007, 08:18 PM
**This should be stickied (sp?).**

Nice letter ongo. I just finished sending an letter to my Senator as well.

Uglyowl
01-23-2007, 08:37 PM
More letters sent (2 senators and representative), it had been a few months. Been trying to get a hold of the Whitehouse line, but it has been busy at lunch the past few days.