PDA

View Full Version : Would this be a realistic idea?

auburnman05
01-22-2007, 01:06 AM
I don't post much on this forum, but I have been thinking about this for a while. I am just a dumb college student that enjoys poker especially the online game. It is the only place a 20 year old can turn nothing into a pretty good sum of money. With all this online legislation crap and it being so hard to deposit I was wondering if the US government could actually do something to drag themselves out of the [censored] hole they are in. It is obvious that the government is just pissed that they have no way to tax and regulate online gaming. My question is would it be realistic for the government to create a service somewhat like Neteller and let you deposit to poker sites but tax a certain percentage of any kind of withdrawal. It might sound far fetched, but couldn't they require all US players to use this service that way they can tax all winnings when anyone tries to cash out. IF this were possible I think it would just put an end to all this legislation and the government would be happy and we would be happy being able to play on any site we pleased. Thank you for reading through all my babbling, any kind of comment if you think this is even conceivable would be great.
WAR EAGLE

clownslayer2
01-22-2007, 01:17 AM
ghost ride the whip.

you suck.

war eagle though u lil [censored]