PDA

View Full Version : UB and stars

sharkmerc
01-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey i was just wondering if there are any options that still work in cashing out on ultimate bet and pokerstars. I wanted to use checks but ive read that they are no longer being accepted by banks. Does anyone know if this is true? thanks.

FiveAce
01-19-2007, 06:39 PM
I have money at UB and sent an email asking how do I cash out. They said that they will have alternative withdraw methods within the next few days. They also said that I can request a paper check now and they will have it in the mail in 2-3 days, then it is however long the mail takes to get it to me. The text of the email is below.

John

--------------

Hi,

Thank you for playing at Ultimatebet. We hope you are enjoying your gaming experience. Currently Neteller and Citadel are preventing us from completing your withdrawal request and all funds will be returned to the account balance soon.

This is beyond Ultimatebet’s control, but it is an issue that stems from new policies recently put in place by Neteller and Citadel. Customers based in the USA can no longer use Neteller or Citadel to make deposits or withdraw funds at poker sites using their services. Should you wish, you may withdraw funds by requesting a check which will appear as Chexx in the My Account section when you log in. You can reset your preferred method accordingly.

We will have additional withdrawal methods for you to choose from within the next few days. We are still processing, and our processing timeframe will at the moment be 2-3 days to be completed in our department and then we’ll place the check in the mail.

Thank you,
Shaharah

Withdrawals Support