PDA

View Full Version : I need a picture -- Jennifer Harman's hairdo

Sifmole
02-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah yeah... its for my wife.

I need the best picture of Jennifer Harman's hairdo, as seen on that GSN High Stakes Poker. The wife thinks she likes it and is toying with a hair style change.

codewarrior
02-07-2006, 03:22 PM
... can't think of anything (smart-ass) to say about this, actually. I told my wife to get her hair done like Jill Taylor's on Home Improvement, and she did it.

Good for you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

edit: here you go:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/QuantumDot/jennifer.jpg

playersare
02-07-2006, 03:26 PM
you should have Marco Traniello himself do it.

Senor Cardgage
02-07-2006, 03:36 PM
I'm glad this was moved because obviously it has so much more to do with poker than hair.

PokerPrince
02-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Man she's lookin' old there.

tom10167
02-07-2006, 05:18 PM
She has a really nice face but her skin just says "I went tanning.......... FOREVER."

With that said I'd still beg for it.

dseiler116
02-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Hrmm...are you sure your wife is into this and you aren't just going to pull a Flanders on her?

Quicksilvre
02-07-2006, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She has a really nice face but her skin just says "I went tanning.......... FOREVER."

With that said I'd still beg for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

SNOWBALL
02-07-2006, 09:07 PM
She looks like a blonde Amy Heckerling in that picture. Amy is a lot cuter though.

http://www.nndb.com/people/184/000025109/hecker.jpg

highlife
02-07-2006, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I need the best picture of Jennifer Harman's hairdo, as seen on that GSN High Stakes Poker. The wife thinks she likes it and is toying with a hair style change.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know where Marco's shop is if you are interested.

Sifmole
02-08-2006, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I am thinking she isn't travelling that far ( we're in New Jersey ) or paying that much for the haircut. There are some very good guys in Princeton that will do just fine with the picture.

buriedbeds
02-09-2006, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I am thinking she isn't travelling that far ( we're in New Jersey ) or paying that much for the haircut. There are some very good guys in Princeton that will do just fine with the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where? I haven't liked any of the barbers in princeton since the one next to the annex changed ownership a bunch of years back...they're a bunch of butchers in this town.

Not to get OT or anything... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-bb.

TheWorstPlayer
02-09-2006, 03:38 PM
La Jolie? I prefer Theo's.