PDA

View Full Version : 50% upto $200 reload at True Poker

krazyace5
01-17-2007, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
50% Reload Bonus

Reload Deposit by Jan 22 nd to get up to $200 Extra!!!

THREE EASY STEPS
to Get Your Reload Bonus :

1 . Reload deposit (by Jan 22 nd),

2. Enter the Reload Bonus Code : TPJAN,

3. Play in our TruePoker real money games to earn a Bonus of 50% of your reload deposit, a Bonus of up to $200.

You earn some QRH* credit for every raked hand you are dealt into, regardless of whether or not you contribute. Your full reload bonus amount will be released after all the required play is finished. (No partial bonus will be credited.)

This is an 8x bonus rate; the best reload rate we know of today. Play a mere 100 Qualified Raked Hands* for every $12.50 of your Bonus to be credited.

Examples,

Deposit $400, your entire Bonus of $200 will be paid when you have played 1600 QRHs.

Deposit $200, your entire Bonus of $100 will be paid when you have played 800 QRHs.

Deposit $100, your entire Bonus of $50 will be paid when you have played 400 QRHs.

You have 30 days to play the hands to play and earn your bonus.

* Qualified Raked Hand: A Player dealt into a real money game hand earns credit for one "Qualified Raked Hand" where the pot is raked $1 or more. If the pot is raked less than $1.00, Players earn a proportional credit toward a Qualified Raked Hand. (For example, a player dealt into a hand which is raked $ .40 earns .4 QRH for that hand, regardless of whether or not he contributed to the pot in that hand.)

Only one Reload Deposit per account qualifies for this Reload Bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Recliner
01-17-2007, 02:56 AM
I think I might have to go play a little bit at True Poker. I like that place. One time they sent me a bunch of condoms. (They worked just fine! /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

TruePoker CEO
01-17-2007, 09:48 AM
We posted this TPJAN reload at a rate we think is better than what else is out there: 8x and 50%.

We still accept Neteller; (We are not tied to any sports betting site). We also offer Click2Pay, Instantdebit, and MyCitadel as deposit options.

Thanks for the interest.

PokeyReese
01-17-2007, 11:11 AM
for the love of god, TrueCEO Change the blind structures. I think that is what is stopping a lot of people from playing there. I for one have stopped playing there because of the 25bb and 50bb structures. Though, I may take advantage of this bonus.

also, any plans of adding items to the store?