PDA

View Full Version : UB Reload Today

marvin_1935
01-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Get Your Reload Bonus - UP TO $200 – This Weekend!
Searching for some bonus cash this weekend?

Redeposit $25 or more using your Visa or Mastercard and get 35% of your deposit - up to $200 - in Bonus Dollars*!

Redeposit $25 or more using any other payment method and get 25% of your deposit - up to $200 - in Bonus Dollars*!

To take advantage of our Reload Bonus running this weekend, simply redeposit $25 or more – using any one of our deposit methods - anytime between 6pm ET on Friday, January 12th and 11:59pm ET on Sunday, January 14th. …Earning free bonus dollars couldn't be easier!

Terms and Conditions
* Bonus Dollars will be converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 10 UltimatePoints™ you earn at our Raked Ring Game Tables.

* Bonus Dollars will be converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 30 UltimatePoints™ you earn at our Sit 'n Gos and Tournaments.

* Bonuses will be given one per person on first deposits made.

* Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.

See how you earn UltimatePoints™!. Bonuses will be given one per person on first deposits made.

Beastmaster
01-12-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm going to signup at UB , can i stack the reload with my signup bonus?

QueBob
01-12-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm still clearing my initial signup bonus. If I do this reload, do I clear both concurrently? Guess I don't understand this "stacked" deal. Can someone expalin this to a UB whoring noob please?

Beastmaster
01-12-2007, 03:10 PM
they won't clear together, stacked means u get credit for both and after the signup bonus is complete u start the reload.
Someone please confirm u can stack. I would assume u can.

marvin_1935
01-12-2007, 03:14 PM
yes bonuses at ub stack

pryopism
01-12-2007, 04:14 PM
And as for the disclaimer about forfeiting bonus dollars if you deposit and then withdraw without significant play...what exactly does this mean? Can I not deposit for the bonus, withdraw my original deposit without playing and have the reload bonus stacked for later?? Must you wait 48 hrs. or something like at Stars before withdrawing?

Manchild84
01-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Question:
How is UB? I'm debating whether to do rakeback there, or a PSO signup, but I'm hesitant to do rakeback without knowing how the interface/competition is...
Also, for it to work well with pokertracker, I need to bu a handgrabber, don't I?

groo
01-12-2007, 04:40 PM
how long before UB bonuses expire?

playersare
01-12-2007, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how long before UB bonuses expire?

[/ QUOTE ]
never

BigBiceps
01-12-2007, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Question:
How is UB? I'm debating whether to do rakeback there, or a PSO signup, but I'm hesitant to do rakeback without knowing how the interface/competition is...
Also, for it to work well with pokertracker, I need to bu a handgrabber, don't I?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do rakeback ...

For example if you manage to clear the $200 reload in 1 week you get $200 from bonus + $150 from points for cash + ~$100 in rakeback.

I would not play anywhere else at all if I had infinite bonus at UB.

cassette
01-12-2007, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Question:

[/ QUOTE ]

Do rakeback ...

For example if you manage to clear the $200 reload in 1 week you get $200 from bonus + $150 from points for cash + ~$100 in rakeback.

I would not play anywhere else at all if I had infinite bonus at UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be the only high volume player that I ever hear of playing at UB. Any thoughts on why? If you don't mind sharing what stakes/game do you play? How many tables?

If Full Tilt wasn't rigged would you play there?

Al_Money
01-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Fwiw, the site is saying its a 20% reload, not 25%. I deposited $1k to get the full bonus when it should have been $800. I used Neteller if that matters.

CaptVimes
01-12-2007, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fwiw, the site is saying its a 20% reload, not 25%. I deposited $1k to get the full bonus when it should have been $800. I used Neteller if that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened to me with neteller also. I emailed them but no response yet.

Suigin406
01-12-2007, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened to me with neteller also. I emailed them but no response yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i noticed the same thing...no response either...oh well

Pokeraddict
01-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Same with me,20% not 25%. I would not wait for support to answer you. The reload will probably be over by then.

CaptVimes
01-13-2007, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Same with me,20% not 25%. I would not wait for support to answer you. The reload will probably be over by then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just dropped the money in anyway. The reload will be over and bonus cleared before they respond if history is any indicator. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

CaptVimes
01-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Just checked my email and they fixed the problem and added the rest of the amount to my pending bonus balance. That was faster than I expected.

Troll_Inc
01-13-2007, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just checked my email and they fixed the problem and added the rest of the amount to my pending bonus balance. That was faster than I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not immediately clear from this thread if the max you can deposit is $800 or $1000.

Can someone clarify?

Also, does anyone have estimates worked out for bonus clearance vs rakeback at NL25 6max?

My rough estimates are from 2,479 hands, I've cleared $51.69 in bonus, generating 518.1 Ultimate points. And hands I've been in have $119 of rake*, so it seems that the bonus is worth more than the rake?

*For some reason, I'm forgetting how to calculate rakeback from PT rake numbers.
If I have $119 in rake listed on PT, and if I were getting 30% rakeback, then is it just $119 x 30% = $35.7 in rakeback?

Troll_Inc
01-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Also, (and maybe everyone knows this) if you like to play shorthanded and like starting games, then this would be a faster way to convert bonus ----

"Earn BONUS UltimatePoints™ for starting real money games!

Be the first player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ for the entire time you play at that table. Be the second at the table and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ the entire time you play at that table.

Bonus UltimatePoints™ for starting games will be credited to your Ultimate Player's Club account immediately upon leaving the table.

Note: Bonus UltimatePoints™ are not given for joining a table from a waitlist. "

marvin_1935
01-13-2007, 11:10 AM
to get the max 200 you need to deposit 800. orlike 575 if you're reloading from visa/mastercard.

it doesnt matter if RB is worth more than bonus because RB+Bonus= more than either RB or bonus alone. UB does not subtract bonus from MGR. yeah it's great to get bonus ultimatepoints from starting games, but starting games means you're playing HU, which means you're not beating the rake at NL25

jonyy6788
01-13-2007, 11:58 AM
UB subtracts 25% of bonus....

BigBiceps
01-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Everyone mentions that but for a $200 bonus, subtracting 25% is -$50 and 30% of that is only $15.

So every $200 in bonus only loses $15 of rakeback.

jonyy6788
01-13-2007, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone mentions that but for a $200 bonus, subtracting 25% is -$50 and 30% of that is only $15.

So every $200 in bonus only loses $15 of rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't concerned about it, but the previous poster had said they don't subtract, and well, it's not true.

celiboy
01-13-2007, 03:04 PM
I always thought that if you made $100 in bonus, they would deduct $25 off of your rakeback (25%). So if you had $50 in rakeback generated you would only get $25 of that. You are saying that they will only deduct 30% of $25?

Also, as a rule of thumb, how many hands does it take to clear $10 of bonus at 1/2 6 max?

marvin_1935
01-13-2007, 03:35 PM
yeah, that's correct, ub subtracts 25%, but that still doesnt change my point that both rb and bonus together are better than either one or the other

jonyy6788
01-13-2007, 04:50 PM
This thread has gotten out of hand.....

anyways: ceilboy.....you have $25 deducted off your MGR, and you get 30% of your MGR, so basically you lose $7.5 in RB for every $100 you clear

atti
01-14-2007, 07:18 AM
how often do they offer a reload bonus at UB ???

Rubin
01-14-2007, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And as for the disclaimer about forfeiting bonus dollars if you deposit and then withdraw without significant play...what exactly does this mean? Can I not deposit for the bonus, withdraw my original deposit without playing and have the reload bonus stacked for later?? Must you wait 48 hrs. or something like at Stars before withdrawing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody wanna answer this?

Suigin406
01-14-2007, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how often do they offer a reload bonus at UB ???

[/ QUOTE ]

they've been a little erratic lately, but usually it's every 2 months...u can check bonuswhores.com for the exact dates if u want...

Pokeraddict
01-14-2007, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody wanna answer this?

[/ QUOTE ]

You must give them action, if you just deposit and never play off of it it does not matter how long you wait, they will take the bonus back if they catch it. Just play some.

maxtower
01-14-2007, 04:07 PM
On Thursday I deposited for the full first time $650 bonus. Then today I stacked the $200 reload. Now I have $2000 in my Ultimate Bet account (added some winnings). Can I withdraw like $1000 of this and still clear my bonus? The games I play don't require a roll as large as $2000 but I don't want to lose the bonus.

dawade
01-14-2007, 10:37 PM
had $850 on UB, but it would take too long to cash out. Deposited $800 via Instacash and then was awarded the $200 bonus.

I then turned around and submitted a cashout for $800. Think I have anything to worry about as far as having my bonus removed or should I just wait?

I still have like $500 in checking that won't be needed for a while, so I can leave the cash on UB for a minute.

maxtower
01-17-2007, 04:44 AM
Anyone know if I can cash out some money without losing my bonus before its cleared?

jonyy6788
01-17-2007, 11:42 AM
As long as you did some play you should be okay. They're not gonna take away your bonus unless you deposit and then instantly withdraw.

MycroftX
01-17-2007, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As long as you did some play you should be okay. They're not gonna take away your bonus unless you deposit and then instantly withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have deposited and then withdrawn without playing numerous times at UB in the past.

I have never had any trouble doing that before, but if you try it now you may get on of these in your Email...

"Upon verification of your account, we noticed that you had deposited
then withdrew without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an
explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may proceed with
your withdrawal request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter."

So they may indeed take your bonus away, but at least they seem as though they might 'warn' you first.

In any case I told them I would like to keep my money at UB and to cancel my withdraw request (as I didn't want to risk loosing all my bonus). Looks like I'll be busy there next week...

Fitz
01-17-2007, 06:28 PM
I deposited $650 a couple of weeks ago for the initial sign up bonus; so far, I've cleared about 1/3 of that. I've been running pretty good, so I've got about $1700 sitting there. Can I withdraw $800 and redeposit for the reload bonus, or will that cause me a problem? After I redepoist, I intend to leave it there until the rest of the bonuses are cleared or I double it up again. I know we used to be able to that at Party, but I'm new to UB.

Thanks,

Fitz