View Full Version : ATTN: All MTTc PCA'ers

mikeymer
01-11-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm too lazy to write a report, although I might post my pics, but it was a pleasure meeting all of you. I had a [censored] blast.

Sayfur
01-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Go for it please, for those of us who weren't there !
Thanks
Bahamas seems so f'n nice!

Ansky
01-11-2007, 11:02 PM
word.

I just want to say to everyone that came out last night and saw me in rage mode screaming at the jerkoff bahamian dude.. I am REALLY sorry for being a psycho. I acted like a total [censored] and i prob could have gotten stabbed if I was a little unlucky.

Was a really fun trip otherwise.

FatalError
01-11-2007, 11:16 PM
hey man i played with you day 1 in the 9 seat and day 2 at ocrowes table

u play good

schwah
01-12-2007, 12:32 AM
i just got home

might eventually finish my trip report (day 1 and 2 are on my blog)

but either way it was awesome meeting all of you and i had a great time other than bustoing in the main event and being sick for the last couple days.

btw mikeymer i don't think i ever met you but i played against you on day 1 for the last hour or so of the day, i was in the 4 seat. didnt know who you were at the time or i would've introduced myself.

chisness
01-12-2007, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
word.

I just want to say to everyone that came out last night and saw me in rage mode screaming at the jerkoff bahamian dude.. I am REALLY sorry for being a psycho. I acted like a total [censored] and i prob could have gotten stabbed if I was a little unlucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

details?

TheNewf
01-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Yeah basically every 2+2er I met was cool to hang out with. Be it partying and getting way too drunk, playing live against each other, hanging out and talking poker while playing online tournaments, or just chilling around the resort it was a blast. I wish I could spend more time playing live and hanging out with you guys.

shaniac
01-12-2007, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
word.

[/ QUOTE ]

details?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we need a trip report on this incident.

Exitonly
01-12-2007, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm too lazy to write a report, although I might post my pics, but it was a pleasure meeting all of you. I had a [censored] blast.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerraja
01-12-2007, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
word.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. must be the alcohol bro. i've seen many pics of you online and you don't seem like the tough guy type. of course im totally lacking info here. what happened???

mikeymer
01-12-2007, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
word.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. must be the alcohol bro. i've seen many pics of you online and you don't seem like the tough guy type. of course im totally lacking info here. what happened???

[/ QUOTE ]

I got half a story and evidently it stemmed from ansky drunkenly making a prop bet with a local about a bar/club being open, followed by ansky winning and not getting paid by the local. ansky then got beer muscles?

aejones
01-12-2007, 01:57 AM
i have a trip report:

i got two outered in the ME and then ansky pulled off a sick cr river bluff on me but i still ended up winning enough in the cash games to pay for me losing in all the smaller tournaments and cover expenses plus have some left over

Ansky
01-12-2007, 01:59 AM
yeah uh, im making a sandwich now, but ill come back and post what happened.

NHFunkii
01-12-2007, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
word.

[/ QUOTE ]

details?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we went out to senor frogs, already pretty drunk, whitelime ordered a round of beers (props), there was no one there, so we decided to go to the club down the street, bambu. Some guy who I assumed worked for senor frogs but was apparently a cab driver told me that it was closed. I was like there's no effin way it's closed, it's a nightclub and it's 1 am, and he was like no it's closed, stay here. So as I often do when sure of something (stemming from before I became a degenerate gambler this past week) I said 'I bet you $50 it's open' and he agreed and asked me to show him the money, which I did. I said ok let's walk down there together and see if it's open, so we start walking down and he keeps saying it's not open it's not open, and we get like halfway there and then he stops, and dani also stops and starts getting mad at him for (apparently) going back on his bet.

The rest of us (I dunno who all stayed back, I think it wasn't just dani though, maybe yuv too?) kept going and went into the bambu club (which was obviously open) and found that there was also no one there, so we decided to go back to senor frogs. We leave the club and find dani screaming at this cab driver talking about the honor of gambling and how this country is a shithole and everyone's an [censored] or something like that. I don't think anyone was ever in any danger, but I was pretty drunk and didn't think it was a big deal at the time; apparently other people were super pissed at him (dani).

eventually we went back and he drove a cab right next to us and everyone his cab flipped us off in the road, which I thought was hilarious. When we got to atlantis I asked for my $50 again and he ignored me. Oh and for the record, I never actually expected him to pay me, I was just so positive the club was open that I was trying to prove a point.

billyjex
01-12-2007, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
word.

[/ QUOTE ]

details?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we went out to senor frogs, already pretty drunk, whitelime ordered a round of beers (props), there was no one there, so we decided to go to the club down the street, bambu. Some guy who I assumed worked for senor frogs but was apparently a cab driver told me that it was closed. I was like there's no effin way it's closed, it's a nightclub and it's 1 am, and he was like no it's closed, stay here. So as I often do when sure of something (stemming from before I became a degenerate gambler this past week) I said 'I bet you $50 it's open' and he agreed and asked me to show him the money, which I did. I said ok let's walk down there together and see if it's open, so we start walking down and he keeps saying it's not open it's not open, and we get like halfway there and then he stops, and dani also stops and starts getting mad at him for (apparently) going back on his bet.

The rest of us (I dunno who all stayed back, I think it wasn't just dani though, maybe yuv too?) kept going and went into the bambu club (which was obviously open) and found that there was also no one there, so we decided to go back to senor frogs. We leave the club and find dani screaming at this cab driver talking about the honor of gambling and how this country is a shithole and everyone's an [censored] or something like that. I don't think anyone was ever in any danger, but I was pretty drunk and didn't think it was a big deal at the time; apparently other people were super pissed at him (dani).

eventually we went back and he drove a cab right next to us and everyone his cab flipped us off in the road, which I thought was hilarious. When we got to atlantis I asked for my $50 again and he ignored me. Oh and for the record, I never actually expected him to pay me, I was just so positive the club was open that I was trying to prove a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha dani u noob

pokerraja
01-12-2007, 02:29 AM
dani please don't drink too much from now on, k,tks.

Ansky
01-12-2007, 02:34 AM
pretty good description right there... i was an [censored], i regret it, i apologized and all.

to the ppl who got a good laugh out of it, cool. to the people who got pissed at the chaos, I am sorry.

billyjex
01-12-2007, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dani please don't drink too much from now on, k,tks.

[/ QUOTE ]

u can drink yourself stupid and act like an ass until you're at least 24

he's got a few years

bugstud
01-12-2007, 02:50 AM
dani got way too loud during the 100r/200r deep runs while drinking too

Ansky
01-12-2007, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dani got way too loud during the 100r/200r deep runs while drinking too

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever that was just good fun.

TheNewf
01-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Yeah meh... Dani realizes he was in the wrong and apologized if he scared some people so whatever. Getting drunk and doing stupid [censored] from time to time happens when you're young, usually it's just more hilarious than this story. So, Dani, pls continue to drink too much and do funny, stupid crap.

chisness
01-12-2007, 02:54 AM
ansky name is dani? spelling?

also, aejones, i sat next to you (across the aisle) on the plane going there but didn't know you were you until someone pointed you out later

ActionJeff
01-12-2007, 02:58 AM
I lost my memory stick from my camera... very upset, many quality pictures gone. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

If anyone has any pics with me in them from PCA, please lmk, would appreciate it a lot.

-Jeff

ZBTHorton
01-12-2007, 03:01 AM
Dani pronounced Donnie

Ansky
01-12-2007, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dani pronounced Donnie

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: silly israeli parents...

donfairplay
01-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Ah, I was wondering why everyone was typing Dani because I could have sworn you said your name was Donnie in the taxi. Just got the spelling wrong. Nice meeting you and gugel.

Yuv
01-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Yo pepole, just got back after a 20 hours flight.

Great seing you all. Especially guys I didn't really talk to online but turned out to be really cool.

I run really bad at flips against MrTimCaum and anski is a degenerate (cut him some slack tho, the kid got game), but it was one fun trip. See you guys soon, hopefully.

Oh, and funkii should quit college. Ivy league education and he asks me if I speak Israeli. Geez.

0evg0
01-12-2007, 09:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and funkii should quit college. Ivy league education and he asks me if I speak Israeli. Geez.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well? Do you?

NHFunkii
01-12-2007, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yo pepole, just got back after a 20 hours flight.

Great seing you all. Especially guys I didn't really talk to online but turned out to be really cool.

I run really bad at flips against MrTimCaum and anski is a degenerate (cut him some slack tho, the kid got game), but it was one fun trip. See you guys soon, hopefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha come on I told you that was alcohol-induced

PacMann
01-12-2007, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The craziest thing is that Ansky can speak Israeli, but maybe that's a 'only when he's drunk' kind of thing

TallPaul
01-12-2007, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NHFunkii
01-12-2007, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The craziest thing is that Ansky can speak Israeli, but maybe that's a 'only when he's drunk' kind of thing

[/ QUOTE ]

haha no, the thing is that I was calling it israeli, not hebrew, even though I myself am jewish. I don't think I actually ever asked yuv if he speaks israeli, I just referred to it as israeli. and yes, ansky speaks hebrew with terrible grammar apparently.

mikeymer
01-12-2007, 02:20 PM
http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v59/127/120/5712931/n5712931_32930852_7405.jpg

One of my favorite pics from the trip, the Coral lobby was literally out of control during AK87's final table run. basically the top 50 of p5's was there, and about 75% of the people there were wasted.

ActionJeff
01-12-2007, 06:57 PM
more pics pls.

Ansky
01-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Apparently there is a picture of me somewhere making out w/ that chick at senor frogs. IF ANYBODY HAS IT, LEMME SEE IT.

ActionJeff
01-12-2007, 09:25 PM
^^^^ AGREE!

also

so many people were flashing cameras during those flipaments

PLEASE PICSSSS OMG JESUS GIFAFI.

BadgerPro
01-13-2007, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pretty good description right there... i was an [censored], i regret it, i apologized and all.

to the ppl who got a good laugh out of it, cool. to the people who got pissed at the chaos, I am sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I took off when you started to get in it with the local but I was looking to leave already since the night life sucked at both clubs that night.

Had a blast on Tuesday night though which is what I'll remember.

[ QUOTE ]
One of my favorite pics from the trip, the Coral lobby was literally out of control during AK87's final table run. basically the top 50 of p5's was there, and about 75% of the people there were wasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I was one of the drunk ones... but I don't even remember being there.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know my buddy took a few of those. As soon as I get his pics I'll post them but that might be a few days until he gets back to school since he's on winter break right now.

mlagoo
01-13-2007, 08:07 PM
btw just so everybody knows badgerpro is the [censored] man and probably partied harder than anyone else in the bahamas that week

Jurollo
01-13-2007, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
btw just so everybody knows badgerpro is the [censored] man and probably partied harder than anyone else in the bahamas that week

[/ QUOTE ]
Totally Agree, although I will say that Quinn and myself were up there as well. Awesome week guys! Glad I got to meet all the new people and see everyone else that I had met before again

mlagoo
01-13-2007, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Totally Agree, although I will say that Quinn and myself were up there as well. Awesome week guys! Glad I got to meet all the new people and see everyone else that I had met before again

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i agree, i dont know how you still do it jurollo. im too old to party every night these days. i get tired /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jurollo
01-13-2007, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i agree, i dont know how you still do it jurollo. im too old to party every night these days. i get tired /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am tired as [censored] from the trip now.. and had to take the last night off, my body feels older then 23 right now.
~J

BadgerPro
01-13-2007, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am tired as [censored] from the trip now.. and had to take the last night off, my body feels older then 23 right now.
~J

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, 25 in less than a month. [censored] I'm old.

Thanks for the props Mlagoo, glad I kept Madison's reputation what it should be. I'm pretty sure Quinn, Jurollo, and I partied about as much as you could while there.

Scottery
01-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Badger, i got some good photos on my camera- ill ship them to you when i can be bothered plugging my camera in!!

Scott.

aejones
01-14-2007, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ansky name is dani? spelling?

also, aejones, i sat next to you (across the aisle) on the plane going there but didn't know you were you until someone pointed you out later

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i pretty much assumed everyone that looked like they were in their 20s was a 2+2er, i also heard there were a lot of 2+2ers on that flight from o hare

Jurollo
01-14-2007, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently there is a picture of me somewhere making out w/ that chick at senor frogs. IF ANYBODY HAS IT, LEMME SEE IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone takes pics of my grinding with that girl @ senor frogs? I would love to know for sure what she looked like. Also very important...

WHEN I WAS DANCING AT SENOR FROG'S SOMEONE CAME UP AND SAID "ARE YOU JUROLLO?" AND I SAID YES. HE THEN BROUGHT BACK 4 SHOTS, 1 FOR ME, 1 FOR THE GIRL I WAS WITH AND 1 FOR HIM AND THE GIRL HE WAS WITH. <font color="RED"> WHO WERE YOU?!?!

Confused1
01-14-2007, 01:20 AM
I had a blast at PCA - loved meeting you guys.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol - turned 40 today....I am old!!!!

BadgerPro
01-14-2007, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a blast at PCA - loved meeting you guys.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol - turned 40 today....I am old!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, happy bday confused!

timex
01-14-2007, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I suck at paint.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2969/ak87os9.th.jpg (http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ak87os9.jpg)

PacMann
01-14-2007, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I suck at paint.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2969/ak87os9.th.jpg (http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ak87os9.jpg)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinly veiled brag?

Jurollo
01-14-2007, 03:15 AM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8348/editpk3.jpg

MrTimCaum
01-14-2007, 04:47 AM
more people I was able to identify/possibly identify:

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q183/MR_LOLLYPOP/people.jpg

Clayton
01-14-2007, 04:51 AM
omg greatest picture ever

AK87 introduced himself to me at a 2/4 NL table when i was talking with PoorUser, next day he gets into this madness

Im happy that he pwned it up !!

Scottery
01-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Jurollo, I got a picture with Quinn dancing with the wheelchair girl.. does that count?

Scott

Yuv
01-14-2007, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jurollo, I got a picture with Quinn dancing with the wheelchair girl.. does that count?

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jurollo
01-14-2007, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]
yea it does... maybe my girl is somewhere in the shot.

pdjplano
01-14-2007, 06:01 PM
in front of gambler is Mkind0516 and in front of him is KCannon (in front of him is donkey me). as someone ?? aboved, that is Annette_15

ActionJeff
01-14-2007, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know my buddy took a few of those. As soon as I get his pics I'll post them but that might be a few days until he gets back to school since he's on winter break right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

skier_5
01-18-2007, 01:51 AM
I was gonna post a TR, but decided I'm too lazy/am forgetting everything. Though I did get checked into, and take a shower in some random person's room when I got there.

I hadn't talked to a lot of you before this trip, but to reiterate all the comments, everyone I met was awesome and I look forward to next time, where ever it may be.

ActionJeff
01-21-2007, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I took off when you started to get in it with the local but I was looking to leave already since the night life sucked at both clubs that night.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I was one of the drunk ones... but I don't even remember being there.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey did anything ever come of this?

BadgerPro
01-22-2007, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey did anything ever come of this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still don't have the pics. I'll work on getting them this week. I'll PM or IM you when I get them.