PDA

View Full Version : 50NL 6max: TPTK with nutflush draw on flop.

OtZman
01-09-2007, 09:41 PM
I think the table had a feeling a I was kind of loose, betting a wide range of hands, especially on the button. I had also been quite lucky hitting two sets in a row ect, which could explaing some of my aggression. My PT stats from this table are 32.76/18.10/1.71 (VP$IP/PFR/Total AF) and probably even higher PFR at the time of this hand. I'm not really sure how aggressive these stats are, but they're not that aggressive, right?

Anyway, I think the table had a feeling I was rasing a wide range of hands pf from the button, and SB even made a comment about it some 30-40 minutes earlier.

Please comment on all streets and the sizes of my bets.

Prima Poker skin
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
4 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $53.60
Hero: $84.38
SB: $82.95
BB: $51.52

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $2</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($6, 3 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $5</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $10</font>, Hero ???

RAHZero
01-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm definitely repopping this. You can either push, or make a less than all-in raise and either call a push or shove any turn. In this spot, I'd probably make it ~$30 to go, unless I have reason to believe villain's going to think I'm full of it if I shove.

orange
01-09-2007, 09:54 PM
repop, call, doesnt matter as much imo. i dont think calling is as horrid w. position, but i prob repop in this spot. and obv call a shove.

Numfar
01-09-2007, 11:12 PM
I think I call. We are happy to get all our chips in - we just need to make sure we get his in as well. This is a bluff more often than usual so a raise will be met with a fold too often.

If he bets the Turn, push. If he doesn't, bet around half the pot. A turn check by him probably means he is done with the hand but give him one last chance to bluff by pushing over the top.

Rollos
01-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah a call or repop is good. I usually lean towards a repop becuase it will make villians less inclined to raise your c-bet.

OtZman
01-10-2007, 12:33 AM
When I repop, how much should it be? RAHZero suggested making it ~$30 to go, which would mean I put in another $35 here. But then villain will have only ~$10 left. Isn't it better to shove in that case?

A PSB would be ~$26 here, that would leave villain with ~$14, so again, wouldn't a shove be better than a PSB?

That leaves bets smaller than the pot. Would a repop to ~$23 (1/2 pot) be good or a somewhat larger one such as repop to ~$30 (3/4 pot) be best?