PDA

View Full Version : too many people in my [censored] pot: KK overpair 10nl

keikiwai
01-09-2007, 02:59 AM
readless

Full Tilt Poker
$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
9 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $10.25
SB: $9.85
BB: $1.15
UTG: $17.90
UTG+1: $11.70
MP1: $11.75
MP2: $9.45
MP3: $20.20
Hero (CO): $15.60

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Khttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.15, 9 players)
UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.60</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $0.55, BB folds, UTG calls $0.50, UTG+1 calls $0.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 6http://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif 5http://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($2.5, 4 players)
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">UTG+1 bets $2.50</font>, Hero calls $2.50, <font color="red">SB raises all in to $9.30</font>, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero folds

HU i'd shove it all in. I decided to call because folding's too weak, but i'm giving draws odds.... ugh, i hate how i played it

that cr from sb looks very damn strong vs. a donk and call by pfr-er.... could ofcourse be a draw, but readless, i think this is a fold after the c-r.... ugh

suggestions plz?

kaz2107
01-09-2007, 03:04 AM
i dont play FR so not sure if the advice goes great here but ill see wut i can do.

calling the intial raise and then folding to a shove seems pretty crappy to me. i think u either need to raise (which will comepletely commit u no matter wut basically) or call and call a shove. i dont see how u r gonna get away at 10nl here. I hink u r seeing all sorts of [censored] from SB. including combo draws, prolly JT+ maybe just a straight or flush draws, QQ, maybe TT, and then obv the hands that u r well behind. i think with all the dead money in already a call is profitable.

keikiwai
01-09-2007, 03:11 AM
yeah, it felt pretty retarded

but i don't think combo draws c-r very often ESPECIALLY not at 10nl.... donk could be a combo or anything, but the c-r is a made hand... not sure about the range though

anyway, it did feel dumb

Waingro
No no no, donīt fold. That check/push is close to never a set. At worst you are flipping against a nfd or some kind of combidraw. Also, raise the flop, that flop is a fantastic flop to get it all in on in NL10. Pot control doesnīt apply here.

Esmerelda
Yeah, i think I make the call against the average villain and only fold if I think villain is tight, passive or competent.

This looks like a set, draw, AJ or QQ, AA. Only the OESD/FD is a slight favorite the others are small dogs (some not so small). You only need this to be AJ, QQ or air about once for every 3 sets/AA to make the call slightly +ev. I think at these stakes it is more common than that.

Esmerelda
01-09-2007, 03:13 AM
I should add that against a competent 2+2er you are probably getting odds as well since this is a draw very often.

I like this line with a draw in a 3 way pot if I think there is a likely bettor. At worst I get a free card at best I trap extra dead money or get it ai in a 3 way.

keikiwai
01-09-2007, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I should add that against a competent 2+2er you are probably getting odds as well since this is a draw very often.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty [censored] line w/ most draws except 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, since there's no way the c-rer can expect me to fold

anyway... looking back on it, i probably should have pushed over the donk

PaulG
01-09-2007, 03:40 AM
If UTG+1 decided to call the SB, I think its an easy fold. Its unlikely you'll win again the two of them. Given also that UTG+1 lead the betting.

Once he folded, it was an easy call.

Esmerelda
01-09-2007, 04:05 AM
You did fold to a c/r here right? Plenty do fold, enough to make it worthwhile sometime IMO given it's other advantages in a 3-way when oop.

Esmerelda
01-09-2007, 04:07 AM
I am not looking to felt it with a gutshot, this will be a strong draw but you will still be getting odds to call even though ur behind.

Genz
01-09-2007, 04:09 AM
I reraise the donk ai here.