PDA

View Full Version : NL200 Standard B/F River?

Panny1
01-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Party Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $258.10
UTG+1: $195.35
CO: $168.60
Hero: $294.20
SB: $160.17
BB: $270.50

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $9</font>, CO folds, Hero calls, 2 folds.

Flop: 4/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($21, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 bets $2</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $22</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($65, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks.

River: J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($65, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $34</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $148</font>, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $114 returned to UTG+1.

Results:
Final pot: $133

Villain was rather loose pre (around 50/20), not that aggressive postflop (2 I think). Standard?

the machine
01-08-2007, 02:36 PM
its weak tight but i dont even bet that river. unless you know hes going to pay off real light. this could be a move with 2pair. with ass end straight and knowing you have to fold to a raise i think river is an easy check behind. i know its so weak tight but i dont wanna bet and get shoved off the best hand by a rediculous raise.

i think i kick myself in the head and call his reraise.

Claunchy
01-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Not betting the river is sorta ridiculous. You get paid off by sets &amp; overpairs (not too likely) &amp; JT every time, and AT-type stuff almost all the time.

I don't think anyone bluff c/r's this river enough to worry about not getting to SD.

BTW, OP I think you played the hand well.

the machine
01-08-2007, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not betting the river is sorta ridiculous. You get paid off by sets &amp; overpairs (not too likely) &amp; JT every time, and AT-type stuff almost all the time.

I don't think anyone bluff c/r's this river enough to worry about not getting to SD.

BTW, OP I think you played the hand well.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know this is one of my biggest leaks. ie not betting the river with a strong hand like this that can very well not be the best hand. and when i do not folding to a reraise.

but with this guy do you think hes not capable of cring the river with j10???. this is what pisses me off about this spot because im sure he would take that line

i mean after all 2 pair = teh nuts

whorasaurus
01-08-2007, 02:45 PM
im calling this all day. your hand is pretty well disguised, and I don't think we really have to worry about the flush or a better straight. KQ is unlikely, and I think a flush would try to value bet a little on the river after your scared check behind on the heart turn. I'm really feeling a set or 2p here tbh.