PDA

View Full Version : Robot Poker 101. SB basics A9o-AJs

FletchJr.
01-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Okay, every question is a two part question,
1st opponent, has (28//18//2-3)
2nd opponent has (20//14//2-3)

Brief.
To make this clear, your playing 6 max, and everyone folds to the co or button. The players in the pot, you have played a lot of hands with them and respect there game quite a lot. They are winning players, u know that.In fact they play similar to your style. You have no recent hand history with these players from this session, but you have player history. You have them on your database with over 1000 hands. Your at the table, have played a few orbits, but this is the 1st, or even second time this situation has happened today.

Okay, here's the hands

1. Co opens for pot. YOu have A9o in sb.

2. Co opens for pot, you have A9s in sb.

3. Co opens for pot, you have ATo in sb.

4. Co opens for pot, you have ATs in sb.

5. Co opens for pot, you have AJo in sb.

6. Co opens for pot, you have AJs in sb.

7. Button opens for pot. YOu have A9o in sb.

8. Button opens for pot. YOu have A9s in sb.

9. Button opens for pot. YOu have ATo in sb.

10. Button opens for pot. YOu have ATs in sb.

11. Button opens for pot. YOu have AJo in sb.

12. Button opens for pot. YOu have AJs in sb.

Does having a loose player in the big blind change the situations at all?

I have been playing a lot of HU during the week, and I came back to 6 max on weekends for the weekend action. I've been finding myself a little unsure in these situations. They've been giving me some trouble, so i decided to make a post. I want to see some of your guys awnsers, and see how close they are too mine. I think I'm overplaying these hands a bit.

AE6
01-06-2007, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In fact they play similar to your style

[/ QUOTE ]
with this in mind, i'm probably folding in situation one, and reraising all others. meh, i like to 3bet. note though that against an unknown or a known nit, i am probably folding 1-9 and reraising 10-12.

FletchJr.
01-07-2007, 04:15 AM
Bump