PDA

View Full Version : Moving from UB to ????

johnnydrama
01-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Where would you suggest I go next for a good bonus and/or rakeback (which I have never done before)?

Been on UB, Bodog, PokerRoom.

Thanks!

youthies
01-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Full Tilt seems like a good choice.

godofgamblers
01-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Why move from UB? Rakeback + bonus + points for cash is great.

dostofan
01-06-2007, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why move from UB? Rakeback + bonus + points for cash is great.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. UB is the best deal when you factor in rakeback, bonus, and points for cash.

If you dont have rakeback + bonus to clear at UB try WPEX, AP with rakeback + bonus, or FTP. But be aware that FTP deducts about everything from MGR in their rakeback calcs.

Use the charts at BW to find the best rate for the levels you play and go from there.

johnnydrama
01-06-2007, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt seems like a good choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, how could I foget... I have been banned from FTP so that is not an option, thanks.

scorer
01-07-2007, 04:45 AM
why have you been banned by full tilt. Give example how you can transfrer points to cash for ult bet

BigBadBabar
01-07-2007, 05:39 AM
it's a promo (probably neverending) that they have going on right now. basically on top of their normal bonus and rakeback it's extra rakeback/bonus (name doesn't really matter). if you play a lot of hands it really adds up. all three combined it really is the best bonus out there right now (not sure if it beats wsex obviously) and ub has a lot more tables now than they used to. i am seeing them with 15k-20k people online most nights which is similar to full tilt i believe. not sure how pokerstars is, but no rakeback there unless you get up to that high status, and games are v. tight from what i hear lately. so yeah, try ub for a week if you have bonus stored up (a lot of us do), and if you've not played there, do their first deposit bonus up to 650 matched. gogogogo /images/graemlins/smile.gif

chicagoY
01-07-2007, 11:47 AM
If you can get RB on Bodog the games are far better but some guys can't live without PT.

chicagoY
01-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Hey, when the heck is FT doing another bonus? It's about time.

chicagoY
01-07-2007, 11:49 AM
too much drama on his part--he was competing with Matusow.

chicagoY
01-07-2007, 11:51 AM
UB is way tight now.

BigBadBabar
01-07-2007, 02:41 PM
i find the ring limit games looser than stars at the moment by a fair bit; full tilt's not bad either. i couldn't speak for no limit.

johnnydrama
01-07-2007, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why have you been banned by full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the many (probably) that played from work one day to find out that "maybe" someone else at work may have done something wrong which got him banned so they banned me just in case I was the same person. Very odd. But if they dont want my money, fine by me.

johnnydrama
01-07-2007, 11:33 PM
I do like UB but did not sign-up for rakeback before I opened an account there so I am out of luck for that. That is why I am mainly looking to move now that I cleared my initial deposit bonus.
Thanks