PDA

View Full Version : any new word on SupaMine?

Unabridged
01-03-2006, 05:59 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Azalin
01-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Still nothing?

krishan
01-06-2006, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Still nothing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beta ran out around Christmas. He hasn't worked on it at all. I'm not real hopeful unfortunately.

Krishan

OrcaDK
01-06-2006, 10:05 AM
I thought about putting something together, it really wouldn't be that hard since i could reuse most of my MTH code. I just don't see the point in working on a datamining app right now since the beta is about to become final (probably), and then the datamining scheme as we know it will be dead. I'd think it would be wiser to just wait until the beta is final and then see how we're going to datamine.

SlyGuy
01-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Has party said data mining will be dead? I have heard people saying this but no verification.

OrcaDK
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Nope, Party hasn't said anything. But the most recent beta doesn't store hand histories for observed hands, so that'd be the end of Party datamining as we know it today. Sure there could be developed new ways of doing it, and that's the exact reason for why i prefer to wait a bit and see what's going to happen.

Patrick Bateman
01-08-2006, 06:48 AM
What's wrong with that other app, party mine? Doesn't that do the same?

Nomad84
01-08-2006, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with that other app, party mine? Doesn't that do the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't tried PM since I want an app that will allow me to mine all of the tables of a given limit. SM did this easily, but PM limits you to 10 tables.

SamIAm
01-08-2006, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PM limits you to 10 tables.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, 10 tables PER COMPUTER. PM did a great job of writing networking code to coordinate two (or more) machines for mining. I assume Prod1gy didn't know about the multi-instance trick, else he'd have used that. (That trick doesn't work with PM.)
-Sam

P.S. PM was also pre-split. That means you could run all the clients, for 16 tables in a time when an unlogged account could only open 1. Multiple multiple instances were much less attractive presplit.

theRealMacoy
01-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Supabill is back!

He was away on vacation with limited internet availability. Also has re-issued a working beta v.2

Finally, it is my impression he will be continuing work on the project.

yay!

sean

Azalin
01-09-2006, 08:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Supabill is back!

He was away on vacation with limited internet availability. Also has re-issued a working beta v.2

Finally, it is my impression he will be continuing work on the project.

yay!

sean

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed! This is the best mining application IMHO

C-Dog
01-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Can a brother get a beta though?

C-Dog

rvg72
01-09-2006, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can a brother get a beta though?

C-Dog

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it support SNG's? He was talking about doing that but not sure where that went.

thx,

rvg

veganmav
01-11-2006, 10:06 AM
so what's the word on supamine, is it gonna be ready when beta goes permanent soon?