PDA

View Full Version : doyles room bonus clearing

GutPunch
01-03-2007, 01:19 PM
What is the fastest route to take when clearing the doyles room bonus?? SNG's or No Limit play??

I can prolly play 1 tables of $200 NL, 3 tables of $100 NL and 4 of $50 NL. I could also prolly 4 table continously $10-$30 SNG's
What would be the best route to take??

Also, as a side note, for those who have cleared the bonus, what did you do with your 165K Action points?

graarrg
01-03-2007, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is the fastest route to take when clearing the doyles room bonus?? SNG's or No Limit play??

I can prolly play 1 tables of $200 NL, 3 tables of $100 NL and 4 of $50 NL. I could also prolly 4 table continously $10-$30 SNG's
What would be the best route to take??

Also, as a side note, for those who have cleared the bonus, what did you do with your 165K Action points?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to play PLO8 100 and 2/4 6m and wow, did that bonus clear slowly.. you get 1 AP per cent of rake (so a $10+1 SNG gets you 100 pts... and you would need 1650 of them to clear).

APs go by how much you wager (contributed rake scheme), so NL is a nice candidate. I 4-table NL100 there but I've yet to actually see how fast my bonus clears (probably 2 thousand points/hr or something).

Sand
01-03-2007, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cash 'em in. If you clear the 165K APs in 3 months you can cash them in at a rate of 1000:1 ($165). Look in their VIP section for details.

Between the bonus, RB, cash in points value, and hardback books I calculate Doyle's to be about 75% RB. Not shabby at all.

dostofan
01-03-2007, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cash 'em in. If you clear the 165K APs in 3 months you can cash them in at a rate of 1000:1 ($165). Look in their VIP section for details.

Between the bonus, RB, cash in points value, and hardback books I calculate Doyle's to be about 75% RB. Not shabby at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good info.

Any comments on the softness of games at Doyles? I play 1/2 lim, SH and FR. I'm thinking of doing this or Ultimate Bet, both with rakeback.

It seems affiliates are only offering the larger, harder to clear bonus for Doyles which is too bad. Also, some of them dont seem to offer the hardback.

One positive I can think of for Doyles is they dont deduct bonus from MGR whereas UB deducts 25%. On the downside, Doyles bonus clears slower at my level than UB. That leaves softness of games/game selection to consider. Aything else I'm missing?

Sand
01-03-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't find much difference in game quality between the two. As far as only offering the big bonus, it in itself works out to 33% RB, so with the extra tagged on you are getting good value (no bonus deduct).

UB's software is better by a few miles - faster games and more stable. Tribeca software chews up enough of my processor I can't run PT beside it (and I have a decent system).

With UB's cash for points I think it gets the nod - the RB is similar. UB may be a tad lower, but game speed makes up for it. If I hadn't run down the bonus account at UB I'd probably be hitting that as hard as ever.

dostofan
01-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the reply. I think I'll give UB a try.

WhoIam
01-04-2007, 02:25 AM
I've been thinking about clearing the Doyle's Room bonus. Can I cash out before the bonus is cleared (like FT) or do I have to wait (like Bodog)?

krazyace5
01-04-2007, 05:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can cash out before the bonus is cleared (like FT)

[/ QUOTE ]

DONTUSETHIS
01-04-2007, 12:14 PM
i have never looked at doyle's room. How is the traffic there? do they have enough players to find games at 100nl & 200NL?

Stake Monster
01-14-2007, 01:17 AM
Just hopped on DR for the first time. Got rb and probably planning on starting to play there some. The games seem rather soft, and I like the software a lot (tho FTP's is much better)

I see about 50-60 tables full for 100NL/200NL, DONTUSETHIS.