PDA

View Full Version : Donking all the way, ha ha ha... 2pr on river and I'm raised -- 50NL

Kichigai
01-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Villain seemed half-way decent, except for the PF limp. No stats (I generally go statless) but I had a note that said "decent, passive but nothing special" on the guy. My best guess what that he hit KJ, but who limps that? who limps anything that hits on the end? T7s/QT limps? I hate folding to the one monster. QT calls down? Sets would all raise the turn. I'm still always beat when I think this way and call, so ...

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
SB: $63
Hero (BB): $49.5
UTG: $50
CO: $145.60
BTN: $94.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($0.75, 5 players)
UTG folds, CO folds, BTN calls $0.50, SB calls $0.25, Hero checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif ($1.5, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>, BTN calls $1, SB folds

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif [K/images/graemlins/club.gif] ($3.5, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2.50</font>, BTN calls $2.50

<font color="black">River:</font> 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif [J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] ($8.5, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $6.50</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $28</font>, Hero ?

_TKO_
01-03-2007, 12:57 AM
I would normally call, even though I think I'm almost always behind, especially vs a "passive" player.

EDIT: I do think the correct play is a fold, though.

CLB
01-03-2007, 01:03 AM
I think this is a fold for me.

You've bet it the whole way, so unless you've shown some out of line stuff recently he's probably giving you credit for a hand. What's he raise you with that you beat? 89 is all I see. I think you've got to let this one go as you're probably up against a bigger 2 pair, a set, or even a rivered straight (QT seems unlikely but not T7).