PDA

View Full Version : 2pr on monotone board OOP - 50NL

Kichigai
01-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Villain in this hand was new to the table so no reads. Generally a loose passive table. I don't complete at an aggressive table.

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $47.25
Hero (SB): $60.6
BB: $57.85
UTG: $53.35
MP: $29.90
CO: $38.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG calls $0.50, MP folds, CO calls $0.50, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> A/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($2, 4 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $4</font>, Hero calls $2

<font color="black">Turn:</font> A/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif [2/images/graemlins/club.gif] ($10, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets ?</font>

Now I know what I usually do here -- I bet a good 2/3 pot and reevaluate. I like to have a plan before I donkbet, and I realized today that I really didn't know what I'd do to a raise. Dammit... rereading this hand I should have RR'd the flop, I think. I'm so dead against the flopped flush, and what kind of hand is min-raising a monotone board? More weak hands than strong ones in this case. Sets are almost out of the question.

I'm on a 10K break-even stretch and a little unsure of my game right now. Promised myself to start posting a few hands.

corsakh
01-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Your not dead against a flopped flush, you have 4 outs to a boat.

With an ace of hearts on the board, the chance of someone else having flush is significantly reduced.

21SuicideKing21
01-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Well the first thing you have to think about is what kind of hands would he would limp in with at CO. So there are a number of hands he could have, and would be helpful if there were stats on this guy so I would think on the turn to see where you really are, I would feel that a pot bet would be best here to see what he does with it and if he reraises it I would say fold it and if he just calls it, then you know you are probably good in the hand and are probably against a flush draw.