PDA

View Full Version : My Stats

daxtrader
01-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Been lurking these forums for a while, just created an account. Comments?

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9984/statsxj5.jpg

Bowlboy
01-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Not sure what you're looking for bud. Pat on the back? Your stats look fine. If you're looking for comments on your play best thing to do is post hands and give as much information along with it, such as what you were thinking at the time, and your reads on opponents.

Just curious why did you hang around at .05 before moving up to .10?

Anyhow, welcome to the forum.

Check_The_Nuts
01-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Your over aggressive on the flop. Look for good places to float, or call with draws.

Otherwise your numbers are very solid, I would bet you can beat 25NL. If your rolled for it (500 bones or so). Try one table of 25NL while playing your 10NL tables (the 10's will pay for your 25NL table if you lose). Tighten up to 15/12 or so, and play slightly slower postflop. Just to reduce variance and get a feel for the bet sizes.

daxtrader
01-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Not really looking for a pat on the back. Just wondering if I should have a higher BB/100 at these stakes.

I stayed at NL .05 cause I was more comfortable playing with 200BB.

daxtrader
01-02-2007, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your over aggressive on the flop. Look for good places to float, or call with draws.

Otherwise your numbers are very solid, I would bet you can beat 25NL. If your rolled for it (500 bones or so). Try one table of 25NL while playing your 10NL tables (the 10's will pay for your 25NL table if you lose). Tighten up to 15/12 or so, and play slightly slower postflop. Just to reduce variance and get a feel for the bet sizes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks CTN, I'll definitely try it.

Wolfram
01-02-2007, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tighten up to 15/12 or so

[/ QUOTE ]
Isn't that a bit extreme?

jonyy6788
01-02-2007, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably more productive than say 29/17 that I saw you play tonight, especially at those stakes of NL5 and NL10.

Sorry to hijack the thread: Wolfram, don't 2 barrel calling stations at NL50!

KEW
01-02-2007, 02:03 AM
As others say post hands you will learn much more and faster..

As for your stats..It look like you are defending your blinds too loosely..The most importent factor in NL is position..Nor are you stealing from CO & OTB enough..These number are lower then your VP$P..Based on these two I will assume you are not playing your position properly..Open limping(limping in general) to often and most likely playing to many hands from EP and not opening it up in LP..Your VP$IP from the SB is to high..Fold the trash a save the bet..I will bet you are completeing from the SB with hands like A rag..This is a mistake..While your overall VP$IP seem fine I will bet the mix of hands and the position you are playing those hands from is off base..

You have 46K+ hand in your database go and find a few hands to post..

In the stickies/[censored] there is more info about PT stats

Fallen00
01-02-2007, 02:04 AM
you are doing good, id play with nl25 a bit.. to get a feel for it :P pretty sure you can beat it as well. Keep going!

daxtrader
01-02-2007, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will bet you are completeing from the SB with hands like A rag..This is a mistake..While your overall VP$IP seem fine I will bet the mix of hands and the position you are playing those hands from is off base..

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually NEVER play Ace-rag unsuited in any position.

KEW
01-02-2007, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will bet you are completeing from the SB with hands like A rag..This is a mistake..While your overall VP$IP seem fine I will bet the mix of hands and the position you are playing those hands from is off base..

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually NEVER play Ace-rag unsuited in any position.

[/ QUOTE ]

What hands are bloating your SB numbers???

Check_The_Nuts
01-02-2007, 02:27 AM
I tend to make a bunch of really stupid plays at the next level when I first move up. Thats why I think tightening up to 15/12 (super extreme, yes) is a good idea. It should limit your stupid ideas, and help you realize that getting blinded at 10/25 is no different than at 10NL.

Your numbers will obviously work at 25NL. Just saying in the short term tighten up till your used to it.

Wolfram
01-02-2007, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably more productive than say 29/17 that I saw you play tonight, especially at those stakes of NL5 and NL10.

Sorry to hijack the thread: Wolfram, don't 2 barrel calling stations at NL50!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yay, I have a new poker mom. "Eat your vegetables. And don't play LAG at µLimit"

daxtrader
01-02-2007, 10:10 AM
These stats are from 8-tabling and sometimes 12-tabling when i'm on tilt. I've noticed there is absolutely no fold equity at these stakes and I lose a lot by trying to bluff. Is it the same at NL25?

Wolfram
01-02-2007, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
These stats are from 8-tabling and sometimes 12-tabling when i'm on tilt. I've noticed there is absolutely no fold equity at these stakes and I lose a lot by trying to bluff. Is it the same at NL25?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but FE is still pretty low at NL25 and NL50. Like pokey said, if you never bluff at µLimit, you wouldn't be leaving much money on the table.