01-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I am doing a 6pt RR of all 4 games.

KC +7/+13
Dallas +3/+9
N.E. -9/-3
Philly -7/-1

Jazzy3113
01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
I am also considering doing the same picks with a 15 point teaser. Bet 5k to win 2k

KC +22
Dallas +18
N.E. +6
Philly +8

Perseus
01-01-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't like your teaser at all. Dallas looks terrible lately, Jets have N.E's number, and the Giants could easily play to their ability and win the game by more than 8.

Mediocre_Player
01-01-2007, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am doing a 6pt RR of all 4 games.

KC +7/+13
Dallas +3/+9
N.E. -9/-3
Philly -7/-1

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't you do a 6.5pt teaser and get that Patriots spread under 3 ????

canada_dry
01-01-2007, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am also considering doing the same picks with a 15 point teaser. Bet 5k to win 2k

KC +22
Dallas +18
N.E. +6
Philly +8

[/ QUOTE ]

5K to win 2K is a big risk (and not one i'd make), but overall I like the ticket. I'd be nervous watching though. The Jets could keep it close. That is the weakest link in the teasar, IMO.

Good luck though.

Jazzy3113
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM
dallas has been struggling but so has seattle
and im sorry but the pats at home? jets have their number?
no thanks

MacGuyV
01-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Man, postseason betting is too hard. The only one I really like is Dallas +9. Would rather take Indy -1 even though I don't like the Colts any more than the next guy; the Chiefs are just flat out not good on the road.
The others I'm kinda indifferent on, but in division games I'd prefer to take the double digit points.

rsigley
01-01-2007, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dallas has been struggling but so has seattle
and im sorry but the pats at home? jets have their number?
no thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't the jets beat the pats at foxboro this year?

i dunno why the line in this game is -9.5 when they split the season series and both games were close (24-17, and 17-14)

i really believe a lot of people and books are underestimating the jets

Jazzy3113
01-02-2007, 11:08 PM
First off, great call on the posters on the Boise state game. After reading the analysis i took the broncos with the points but just did not have the heart to take the money line.

i agree with mcgahee that the playoffs are tough to predict, especially during this messed up crazy season. but i still like my picks.

indys run defence is simply horrible and has not improved. i feel that LJ will allow the cheifs to keep it close, if not allow them to win outright. home field advantage is amplified in the playoffs, but i think LJ gets 40 plus carries and grinds the game down.

i feel that both dallas and seattle have stumbled into the playoffs and have no momentum. i feel that home field for the hawks is worth the 3, but i feel dallas is the better team. since i feel that the teams have a 50/50 chance of winning i like giving one of them points.

i grew up in delaware and go to school at upenn so i love the eagles so obviously i am biased. However, i feel that the eagles have home field, solid winning streak are two intangibles that simply put them over the top. yes the giants have talent, but with no discipline and eli back there they are gonna beat themselves.

i feel very comfortable with the NE pick. yes they split the season series and yes the jets won at foxboro. but it is the playoffs. pats have home field. pats are 3 time champs. brady is a winner. with the regular tease pats just have to win. i mean 3 time champs at home, what more do u want? if an upset happens it happens, but i am not sure what else you could want

Dementia
01-02-2007, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
indys run defence is simply horrible and has not improved. i feel that LJ will allow the cheifs to keep it close, if not allow them to win outright.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree here, the one thing is the Colts have stepped up at home. The Bengals went into their match-up with the same mentality of, 'hey, the Jags put up 375 on the ground, so can we', not to discredit Rudi Johnsons ability but fk, we're talking about Larry Johnson here. If LT wasn't having such a record breaking year, much more praise would be thrown Larrys way.

I expect the Colts to come out firing, I don't think they're gonna try and chew up the clock and spread the ball at a slow pace, if they can run the score up coming out of the gate it'll take some steam out of the Chiefs game plan. I think for sure Johnson puts up atleast 150 + a cpl of Td's on the ground, Trents gonna have to make some plays as well. I'm not decided on the game yet, but the pts seem much smarter than the ML.

Jazzy3113
01-07-2007, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

KC +22
Dallas +18
N.E. +6
Philly +8

[/ QUOTE ]

2k in the bank.....count it
15 point teases for nfl rules

gonna tease the buckeyes and the over just to have something going for tomorrow night