PDA

View Full Version : Have not received my $50 signup bonus

Heavens_Myst
12-31-2006, 02:41 PM
I signed up through you guys on PS and have played well over 100FPP and it's been about 1.5-2 weeks.

What should I do?

Thanks.

pryopism
12-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Hello all. I have not signed up with Pstars and was considering doing so via rakereduction.com. Obviously I'm concerned about being paid as I don't know anyone who has used rr.com to sign up and I've seen a few posts similar to this one about not being paid. Is this a legitimate offer ($50 for 100 FPP in addition to the $50 offered by Pstars for first time deposit)? Also, the rr.com site says to use your bonus code upon deposit, doesn't the Pstars initial deposit also require a bonus code? How can you enter both codes? Does entering the rr.com code still enable me to get the Pstars 1st depos. bonus? Thanks for help. Also anyone who has done this successfully please respond.

RakeReduction
01-01-2007, 12:14 AM
PS drops the bonus manually. With that said, I have heard it taking up to 1-2 weeks normal time.. Usually it is within a week, however with the holidays it could take longer /images/graemlins/frown.gif Your best bet is to shoot us an email which we will then send to pokerstars, this usually always takes care of the problem /images/graemlins/smile.gif

FortFun
01-01-2007, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PS drops the bonus manually. With that said, I have heard it taking up to 1-2 weeks normal time.. Usually it is within a week, however with the holidays it could take longer /images/graemlins/frown.gif Your best bet is to shoot us an email which we will then send to pokerstars, this usually always takes care of the problem /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not work. I did what rakereduction said and emailed both rakereduction and pokerstars. TWO months later I still have not recieved the $50. Hopefully you get yours since I did not get mine.

pryopism
01-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Rakereduction, couldn't you have taken a stab at answering at least some of my questions in your reply post?? Between the "I didn't get paid" posts and the representative ignoring the questions in my post ( a potential new sign up), I'd say it's time to investigate other PS sign up options.

RakeReduction
01-01-2007, 05:53 PM
If you have not recieved the bonus after emailing both us and PS support chances are you signed up incorrectly.

It is not ignoring any posts pryp, but its holiday season.

Yes bonuses do stack, read rakereduction.com for instructions on how to get them both (there is now a new deposit code to use for the second bonus)

RakeReduction
01-01-2007, 09:45 PM
We stand by all our promotions, if by this time next week you still don't have your 50$, please email us all the information you can and we will give you the bonus manually. We will try as much as we can to follow up with PokerStars.. Please send us another email so we can CC it to our affiliate manager at Stars.

metsandfinsfan
01-02-2007, 05:46 PM
fwiw i did this promotion many months ago, and yes i did have to email pokerstars and rr but i did receive the bonus in less than 2 weeks after completing it.

RakeReduction
01-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Most everyone has recieved the bonus, anyone who doesn't like I said we will compensate them. You have to understand we are the ONLY affiliate who is on this promotion and they drop the bonus manually.

pryopism
01-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Thanks for responding RR. I feel much better about the legitimacy of this offer now. I have read the instructions on the site several times and am still unclear about one thing. Stars has the "bonus code" box when making the deposit, which code do I enter into that box? On the rr.com site you mention entering your code "rakereduction.com", but you also say to enter the "First2007" code to ensure getting that $50. How so? Enter both codes in same box? Or is it that we are tracked to you simply by using your link to download so that we only enter the 'First2007" code in the bonus code box?? Please explain how we enter both codes. Want to be sure to do this correctly so as to make things easier on everyone later. Thanks in advance for your help.

RakeReduction
01-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Hmm I'll double check but you use our link for the sign up and then use the code for the deposit.. you just need to make sure to use our link:

"Signing up with us, couldn't be easier, all you have to do is follow this link: http://www.pokerstars.com/?source=rakereduction.com Dont forget to enter the code "first2007" on your first deposit also!"