PDA

View Full Version : Poker Share now 20x

Tiburon
12-30-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm not sure exactly when, but Poker Share has apparently changed their bonus from 10 raked hands per $1 to 20 raked hands per $1. I'm pretty pissed off about this because I deposited there a few days ago under the impression that it was a 10x bonus and I wouldn't have done it if I knew it was 20x. I've done about 250 raked hands so far. Does anyone know about any sort of cashout restrictions for the initial deposit + winnings? If they won't give me the 10x bonus, I'm just going to withdraw and go somewhere else.

TKWest
12-30-2006, 12:39 AM
I am about 3/4 my way through the bonus. I started in November and play there ocassionaly.

I had a year to finish this bonus so I was in no hurry.

I hope that they grandfather all bonsuses that were being worked on at the time they changed the terms.

Does anybody know if the changes apply to existing bonuses or only to new ones???

Tiburon
12-30-2006, 04:43 AM
I just got this e-mail from them:

<font color="red">Dear xx,

Thank you for contacting PokerShare.

Kindly note that our terms and condition have changed for the sign up offer on the 29th of December 2006.

This change only affects player that have registered an account from the 29th of December and onwards.

Our systems show that you created an account with us on the 28th of December 2006.

Therefore you only require to playthrough 10x the amount of your bonus in order to receive it.

We trust this e-mail has been of assistance but should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.

We would like to wish you a safe and fun filled week ahead!

Warmest regards

Oriel

Pokershare.com
The most generous site on the net
</font>

So if you signed up before Friday the 29th you still get the 10x bonus. Looks like I just barely made it!

Synergistic Explosions
12-30-2006, 04:59 AM
Thanks for taking the time to get an answer on this question.

Let's hope it all goes smoothly.

TKWest
12-30-2006, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for taking the time to get an answer on this question.

[/ QUOTE ]