PDA

View Full Version : standard aq?

HitNRunPoster
12-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Party Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $39.53
hero: $49.25
CO: $91.55
Button: $62.76
SB: $30.35
BB: $51.15

Pre-flop: (6 players) hero is UTG+1 with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">hero raises to $2</font>, 2 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($4.5, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">hero bets $3</font>, SB calls.

Turn: 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($10.5, 2 players)
SB checks, hero checks.

HitNRunPoster
12-28-2006, 09:40 PM
plan on the river is to call maybe something like 50-60% of pot, or to bet that amount if checked to.

On the flush card, I'll also bet/raise when it's my action.

If the river card is a non-trump 6, then I'll probably fold if I'm bet into.

I'm not planning on raising a rivered A if I'm bet into either.

Does the pf-&gt;turn seem standard?

Does the river plan sound ok?

--Dave.

gdsdiscgolfer
12-28-2006, 09:42 PM
I'd bet more on the flop.
I'm betting the turn and calling an all-in.

HitNRunPoster
12-28-2006, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd bet more on the flop.
I'm betting the turn and calling an all-in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a lot of people bet a lot more than I do on the flop, but I bet literally 95% of the time, so I can't really afford to bet as much as you guys do. This is my standard continuation bet size. I'd have to reduce my CB frequency in order to bet more on this flop, and that's a very significant adjustment to my game that will take a while.

lol @ flipaments, though. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Neeek
12-28-2006, 10:37 PM
Seems a little passive to me. I would def. bet more on the flop, even if it isn't your standard cbet (low stakes arent gonna pick up on slight betting variations). Top pair and draw to nut flush on the turn I dont see how you check that one. You will get called by a lot of weaker hands, and even if villain come over the top you have a draw to the nut flush. I see that you are trying to control the pot, but your hand seems strong enough to bet turn to build a decent pot for if you hit you flush, or you can check behind if you are very concerned if villain calls turn bet.

Neeek
12-28-2006, 10:38 PM
a little fragmented now that i look at it, but you get the idea.

HitNRunPoster
12-29-2006, 10:33 PM
just bumping this to see if you guys agree with the last couple of respondents.