PDA

View Full Version : wsex b vs b w/ A2o

KungFuManchu
12-28-2006, 09:00 AM
trying out some wsex mod, and the only thing I know from my experience is that the a good amount of the players are usually stupid aggressive, in that they are half calling station, half lag and looove to float but hate to fold anything.

This guy raised my blind 2 times before when folded to, seems to be a spazz, agro and then mellowish. only thing of note from me was whole table limped and I 2x'ed the pot with T4o in the bb and took it down, other than that image is pretty alright.

25nl 6 handed.

A2o in bb. folded to sb who<font color="red"> pops it to .75</font>, <font color="red">I 3bet to 2.5</font>, he calls.

7/images/graemlins/diamond.gifA/images/graemlins/club.gif7/images/graemlins/club.gif (pot $5ish)
He checks, <font color="red">I lead 3.5</font>, he calls

8/images/graemlins/heart.gif (pot $11ish)
<font color="red">He leads $5</font>

Edit: since I have no converter I forgot stacks. His = 300bbs, mine was actually 60ish bbs as I didnae reload past hte min buy in

jonyy6788
12-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Let him steal your .25 when you have A2....

You can check this flop unless he's really bad. The only hands I see normal players calling are trips or Ax (in which case you have no kicker). He wants your stack in the middle when he lead that turn.