PDA

View Full Version : 10NL - I F***ed Up This Flush Draw

calmB4storm
12-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Button had been pretty passive so far...this post-flop aggression made me think A5 or 55. Looking back, I really think my call on the flop was poor, but should I have folded or pushed all-in? And should I have even bet out at all on the flop? For the turn, I think I made the right move in giving it up...Thoughts?

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $8.95
UTG+1: $4.75
CO: $10.50
Button: $21.85
Hero: $13.65
BB: $5.05

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($0.6, 6 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $0.5</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $1.4</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif ($4.8, 3 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $2.4</font>, Hero folds, UTG calls.

Check_The_Nuts
12-28-2006, 02:17 AM
I like the flop lead, especially given he's so passive, he'll probably just call with most of his one pair hands. Meh, his flop raise isn't big enough to make me fold, and the donk inbetween (maybe?) will give a decent overlay. I like the flop call, and turn check/fold is decent too. I think if you overcall the draw here, you'll loose the other guy which is really bad (you'll have pretty bad odds). The guy will probably call a turn bet by you if you hit, and you can check call paired boards, or even check fold if he's that passive.

If you have stats, please give them in the posts. It really helps.