PDA

View Full Version : Absolute and us (MR_WOLFF)

MR_WOLFF
12-27-2006, 03:57 PM
To all the players at AP, I will miis you so. Thru the good times and bad (you know when I rivered you) we shall play on. The players out there I will miss the most (no order)

Stewiegriff
Palomino and palomino33
uglyowl
Perk76
abbadabba
Capptain
swolly <----not really, JK
ALFRED1 <---thx for the plasma
Cesarp
Busin
Jackdawkins
Ladro
RUSERIOUS <---man I beat you up, you still working parttime?

This list could go on for hours, for those of you I missed........sorry

MR_WOLFF P.S. I assume that you will be leaving, cause I am hungry for the fishes

playersare
12-27-2006, 04:56 PM
AMC 14
Korga

MR_WOLFF
12-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Feel free to send your regards to the players you will miss and the ones that made you rich

MR_WOLFF
12-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Bump..no love?

RikaKazak
12-28-2006, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bump..no love?

[/ QUOTE ]

no

now stop bumping your stupid post (I know, ironic that I'll be bumping it, but it's already at the top so no harm)

Miyogi
12-28-2006, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bump..no love?

[/ QUOTE ]

no

now stop bumping your stupid post (I know, ironic that I'll be bumping it, but it's already at the top so no harm)

[/ QUOTE ]

Bumping out of love for RikaKazak!

OnlinePro
12-28-2006, 06:43 AM
PerfektPoker

Uglyowl
12-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Miss you too Wolff! It's a shame what Absolute did. Oh well.. life goes on (elsewhere for now):)

celiboy
12-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Where are all the AP former whores playing these days?

dippydoo
12-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Yea, is it always a good idea to publicly ID fish.

Uglyowl
12-28-2006, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where are all the AP former whores playing these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying a little bit of everywhere out. It is like I just got divorced after a 5 year marriage and out on the town now.

Still not happy with that b*#$c Absolute

dragonystic
12-28-2006, 05:09 PM
best of luck.

where you off to now?

flight2q
12-29-2006, 04:30 AM
You guys please come over to UB. UB has FLHE $2/$4 players, and AP has more players at the stakes higher than that. While you're about it, please bring the AP hand history system to UB.

deuces allin
12-29-2006, 05:06 AM
Was this mass exodus triggered by the change in bonus money release terms? Or am i missing something? I play at AP occasionally (mostly if i am taking bad beats on full tilt and being superstitious) and it seems to me that even with the crappy new bonus release system that 28% rake back plus whatever small amount of bonus release is still better than almost all the other major sites... if you are comfortable with AP why move now?

thegowzer
12-29-2006, 05:52 AM
I'm taking my 30k bankroll off to stars to get supernova VIP.

Tiger44 here, sayin goodbye to:

imakeyahump
paytheplaya
nbpayton
doe jai
evil turtle
slimfast
frankybones
giveyourcash
mfan
snarre
2002slk

been a pleasure all.

Witzo
12-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Stewiegriff owns me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

JerBear77
12-29-2006, 01:05 PM
MR_Wolff ur a 2+2er?? Never knew but i guess that makes sense.

Where u gonna play cause i have to look for a new home as well.

C U,
JerBear (eccpro77 & gotaberry77)

Uglyowl
12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
off to stars to get supernova VIP.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my main goal. Remember the added rake at Absolute also.

MR_WOLFF
12-29-2006, 07:39 PM
To settle this once and for all, cause my e-mail box is full (never knew I could meet so many great people on line playing poker). I will be remaining at ABSOLUTE POKER sarcasm detectors out there must be broken , yes you still cant beat the rake back and bonus if you are satisfied only playing three tables at once.

I am the poster child for casual player (means I have a real job and a retirement plan) don’t mind giving or getting action and never complain when I get whooped. The structure at AP is going to be GREAT for all players that remain due to the ones leaving more often than not have the best of it most of the time (tight azz’s).

For those of you that remain I can all but guarantee that your BB/100 will increase by at least 0.75-1.1.

See you at the tables, yes any two will do

TobDog
01-02-2007, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AMC 14
Korga

[/ QUOTE ]

ya

Palomino
01-04-2007, 04:17 PM
I am happy to hear that you are staying Mr wolff. I believe that a lot whores (such as myself) that threatened to quite have come to the unhappy conclustion that our threats were empty. I truly did believe my threat to be true when I made it, and even moved my $$ to Full Tilt. However after much thought and many calculations (well, not that many really) I have decided that AP still has the best deal...even though they have an inflated rake.

The funny thing is that the site seems to have MORE traffic since the change. I'm enjoying that...and my BB/100 has seen a nice increase since the change.

Now I just wonder how they are going to screw us next year...

Perk76
02-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Typical of a wolf cryin wolf.....

Just ran across this and your still at AP! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I pop in every blue moon there, but there just is not alot of table selection during the times I like. And FullTilt seems to be working at the moment. Any more changes in 3rd party banking issues, and I wont be playing anywhere...

corsakh
02-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Is this a post bump thread? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheHip41
02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Typical of a wolf cryin wolf.....

Just ran across this and your still at AP! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I pop in every blue moon there, but there just is not alot of table selection during the times I like. And FullTilt seems to be working at the moment. Any more changes in 3rd party banking issues, and I wont be playing anywhere...

[/ QUOTE ]

the AP short games are drying up. hard to get more than 2 or 3 tables going that are good anymore. Time to go back to FT.

celiboy
02-13-2007, 11:06 PM
I just logged on and see 15 sh 1/2 tables going on...I don't understand how some players can just put up with being screwed over so badly lately

morphd
02-14-2007, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just logged on and see 15 sh 1/2 tables going on...I don't understand how some players can just put up with being screwed over so badly lately

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called being from the US and having most of your roll tied up at AP waiting for Epassporte to get their crap together.

bkkdude
02-14-2007, 12:41 AM
if you are small stakes player there is no reason to play at absolute with new bonus structure. for every 20 hours i put in at ub i put in 30 minutes at absolute.